Welcome to the Hermes Cabin (F/n)!

(F/n)'s POV

     After being forced to leave the 7 and Calypso, Nico dragged me over to a circle of cabins. Each was unique and different from one other. Then Nico began explaining the cabins.

"Each cabin hosts offsprings of that cabin's god or goddess. Cabins one through thirteen are the main gods. The other cabins are minor gods and goddesses. The goddess cabins are the even number cabins while the odd-numbered ones are the god cabins," Nico explained to me. I, on the other hand, was fixated on a white-marbled cabin that looked like a Greek temple.

     "What god or goddess is that cabin for?" I asked, pointing to the cabin I was previously looking at. Nico glared at the cabin and answered bitterly, "That's Hera's cabin. No comment on what she's like or I will be vaporized on the spot."

     "Huh...ok?" I answered confusedly. Nico shook his head and dragged me over to a rundown wooden cabin. He knocked on the cabin's door and two identical boys opened it. Both had brown hair and light blue eyes. Also one was a bit tall than the other.

     "Hey Nico, claimed or undetermined?" the boys asked in unison. Nico gave them a 'you know the answer' look and answered, "Her name is (f/n) and is undetermined. She just got here yesterday from New York City."

     A chorus of groans and whines erupted from the cabin. "Not another!" or "No more, this place is filled to the top!" were the most common ones. Nico beckoned me inside and my eyes widen in shock. The inside was filled to the top with campers. Sleeping bags, laundry, and other personal belongings were scattered everywhere.

     "You will stay in the Hermes cabin until you get claimed by your mom," Nico told me. I looked at him and asked, "Why not the other cabins? This one is full to the very maximum!"

     "The other cabins are for the offsprings of the cabin's patron god or goddess. Being the god of travelers, the Hermes' cabin has an acceptance policy stating that any undetermined camper can stay in the cabin until claimed or any kid with a minor god or goddess for a parent who doesn't have a cabin here at camp. Also I have to go now," explained Nico. He then exited the Hermes cabin.

"Oh..." I mumbled and turned around. Everyone in the cabin was staring at me, causing me to fiercely blush in embarrassment. The two boys who opened the door smiled at me and began introducing themselves.

"I'm Connor Stoll! Son of Hermes and co-counselor of the Hermes cabin!" exclaimed one of the boys, the shorter one. The taller one then said to me, "I'm Travis Stoll. Co-counselor of the Hermes cabin and a son of Hermes. Connor and I are twin brothers, if you were wondering. It's nice to meet you, (F/n)...?"

"(L/n)," I answered, filling in the blanks. Travis let out a chuckle and ruffled my hair, like an older brother would. Connor then told me, "Me and Travis will be right back," before they left the cabin. I was left in the care of complete strangers. A camper, a cute Korean boy with dark brown almond-shaped eyes and messy black hair, walked up to me. He had a very sweet smile on his face.

     "Hey you're the new girl, right?" the boy asked in a shy tone that couldn't help me from smiling. I nodded and answered, "Yes, I'm the new girl! I'm (F/n) (L/n)! What's your name?"

"I'm Eric Riki, son of Eileithyia. It's nice to meet you," the boy, Eric, said to me with a beautiful smile. I smiled at him and asked, "Isn't that the Greek goddess of childbirth?"

"U-Um...yeah. It's pretty awkward being a SON of a goddess who's in charge of childbirth," stated Eric awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed at his comment of being a son of the goddess of childbirth. Eric blushed embarrassedly and told me, "I will...I will see you at dinner, (F/n)!"

Eric then walked over to a small group of boys, probably his friends, and began talking to them. Suddenly Connor and Travis came back with a duffle bag of stuff and my messenger bag. They walked up to me and handed me the duffle bag and messenger bag. Travis then told me, "Here's all your camp essentials! Clothes, hygiene products, sleeping stuff, some money, feminine...hygiene products, and more."

Again, don't want to know how they know my sizes. I unzipped the duffle bag and rummaged through it. Two sets of clothes, sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, hygiene products...tampons...(I feel bad for Connor and Travis when they had to get those) were in the bag. Golden coins were also in the bag, which I recognized them as drachmas, the currency of Ancient Greece.

"Hey (F/n), it's dinner time!" someone stated. I looked up to see Travis standing in front of me. I nodded and zipped up the duffle bag. Before leaving, I hid the duffle bag, knowing that a Hermes camper would probably try to rob my belongings. The rest of the Hermes cabin and I then made our way to the dining pavilion for dinner.

     (A/n: Eric Riki is one of my PJO/HOO OCs. Please don't use him without my permission. Thank you so much! XOXOXO Brid)