I Meet Some Heroes and a Goddess

(F/n)'s POV

     Nico began giving me a tour of Camp Half-Blood, like he told me he would. He showed me everything from the Big House to the cabins to the activity areas. The only place he didn't show me were the woods that surround Camp Half-Blood.

     "Hey Nico, I have a question. Why haven't you shown me the woods?" I told him as we walked pass the pegasus stables. He stopped walking and turned around to face me. Nico then grumbled, "That's because in the woods, are monsters, idiota. You're gonna meet some demigods now, the 7 of the Prophecy."

"Oh ok..." I mumbled back, fully knowing that he called me an idiot in Italian. What was that guy's problem? After that little encounter, Nico finished up the tour and led me over to a group of people sitting near an unlit campfire area. One of them, a raven-haired boy with sea green eyes, recognized us walking over to them and stood up.

"Hey Neeks, who's the girl?" the sea green-eyed boy asked confusedly. Another, a blonde girl with stormy grey eyes, wacked the sea green-eyed with a book that had the title, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,' on it. The rest of the group snickered at what had unfolded. The raven-haired boy whined to the blonde girl, "What was that for, Anniebeth?!"

    "First of all, my name's Annabeth, not Anniebeth. Second, it's rude to say, 'Who's the girl?', she has a name!" the girl, Annabeth, exclaimed with annoyance. She looked at me with a smile and said, "I'm sorry about Seawe- Percy's behavior. I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. I haven't see you around camp before, are you new?"

     "Yeah I'm- she's new and her name is (F/n)," my sentence was interrupted by Nico. I shot him a glare of annoyance. Percy and Annabeth nervously laughed at us. The Percy boy then piped up, "'Hey my name's Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Nice to meet you (F/n)!"

     I smiled at him and nodded, too shy to speak. Another boy, a blonde with electric blue eyes covered by a pair of glasses, smiled at me and greeted me, "I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. It's good to meet you."

     "Jupiter? Isn't that Zeus' Roman name?" I asked confusedly. Jason laughed and answered, "Yup! Looks like someone has been keeping up with their mythology! Along with the Greek Gods, are the Roman Gods with another camp for Roman demigods called Camp Jupiter. Frank, Hazel, and I are Roman demigods. We're staying at Camp Half-Blood as Camp Jupiter's ambassadors."

     A dark-skinned girl with golden eyes smiled at me and waved to me. Sitting next to her, was a large baby-faced Asian boy. He shyly smiled at me and introduced himself, "Nice to see you, I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars."

     "I'm Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto!" the dark-skinned girl exclaimed. I smiled at the Roman trio and managed to say, "Ni-Nice to meet you too!"

     "I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite!" greeted a Native American girl with color-changing eyes. She was super pretty, no wonder why she was daughter of Aphrodite. I smiled at her and said, "Nice to meet you, Piper."

"Hey don't forget about me!" another voice piped up.   The source of that voice was a Latino boy who had elf-like facial features. He flashed me a cheesy smile and greeted me, "Nice to meet you, chica! I'm Leo Valdez, but you can call me McShizzle or Bad Boy Supreme! And we saved the world!"

"Or Repair Boy," Piper coughed. Everyone laughed while Leo glared at Piper. I was confused. How did they save the world? A pale-skinned girl with beautiful chestnut hair kissed Leo on his cheek. She turned to me and said, "It's a pleasure to make your acquittance, (F/n). I'm Calypso."

"Calypso as in the nymph daughter of Atlas and the one who got banished to the island of Oygia?" I asked. Her eyes widen a bit with shock, but she nodded. Suddenly Nico coughed, which got everyone's attention. He then stated, "I have to take (F/n) to the Hermes cabin," before dragging me away from the group.