Astro the Peacock

(F/n)'s POV

I hurt Nico. I hurt Nico. I HURT NICO! OH GODS! HE PROBABLY HATES ME AND NOW EVERYONE IS GONNA HATE ME! FUCK MY LIFE AHHHHHHH! I ran and ran until I crashed from lack of energy.

"Where am I?" I asked myself. I was in a large zoo with people admiring the animals. Grabbing one of the free pamphlets, I read it. Apparently I was in Reid Park Zoo. Sighing to myself, I decided to wander around the zoo. I visited most of the animals, but the peacocks were the ones that caught my eye. They were beautiful and graceful-looking.

"So pretty!" I whispered to myself as I admired the peacocks. One peacock in particular caught my eye. It was a white peacock, while the rest were blue. It seemed to notice me staring at it.

Good afternoon, madame I heard a voice say. I looked around to see that I was the only person at the peacock exhibit. The albino peacock continued to stare at me. I then asked the peacock, "Was that you...?"

Yes it was, madame said the snow white peacock as it bowed to me. The other peacocks did the same, making me think that the albino peacock was the leader. I then asked the white peacock, "W-W-Who are you...?!"

I am nameless, but your mother saved me from death when I was being hunted back in my homeland of India said the white peacock. I then smiled and said, "He- I mean Mother definitely loves India, I bet!"

"I do indeed, my favorite country to be more specific," said a familiar motherly voice. I turned around to see Hera standing behind me. The world was still, silent, and motionless. Then it clicked, she froze time. I bowed respectfully with the peacocks who did the same.

"Hello Mother!" I said with a smile. Hera smiled back and whispered, "Hello my sweet (F/n). It has been awhile and now you're on some stupid quest..."

"I know...but no offense but why are you here?" I then asked Hera, hoping that I didn't offend her. She just merely smiled at me. Hera then walked over to the peacocks.

"I hate see one of my sacred animals all locked up. The blues shall be freed," said Hera. All the peacocks disappeared, minus the white one. Hera then said with a smile, "While this one is for you, my dear. He's no ordinary peacock. I've blessed him with some powers."

"Thank you Mother. May I name him?" I said to Hera. She nodded and I pondered on a name for the peacock. I remembered talking to Bre and Andy at yesterday's dinner. They introduced me to one of their friends, an Aphrodite girl named Paige. She and Andy had a heated conservation in Hindi (which I learned from Andy after the argument). The girl, Paige,  was skeptical about me and didn't want to hurt my feelings, so she argued with Andy. She argued about Hera and called me, "mor ke ande," which meant "peacock spawn" in Hindi.

     "How about Mor-Áspro? Mor is Hindi for peacock and áspro is Greek for white!" I suggested the name to my new peacock friend. It sounded like I said, "Mor-Astro," then what I meant to say. He bowed and said, The perfect name for me. Thank you, madame!

     "You're welcome! I'm gonna you call Áspro!" I giggled. I felt Hera gently place her hands on my (board/small) shoulders. She kissed the top of my head and snapped her fingers. Áspro suddenly appeared next to me.

     "I must go now, so time will unfreeze," said Hera before snapping her fingers. She disappeared and time unfroze. People, who were now frozen, became to scream at Áspro being out of his exibxit.

     Hop on my back! Áspro shouted. I quickly jumped onto his back and he flew into the air, causing more people to panic. Peacocks can fly, but not this high! Below, I saw Eric and Nico wandering around. They were all healed up, probably with the help of ambrosia or nectar (the food and drink of the gods, Nico told me).

"Áspro, land near those two boys! The emo one and the baby-faced one!" I exclaimed to him. Áspro nodded and dive-bombed towards the ground. I then tighten my grip on my peacock friend as we zoomed to the ground.

     BANG!

     "Santo cazzo di Ade! Chi diavolo cacare siete con la vostra dannata pavone cazzo?! Mi hai dato un attacco di cuore , cazzo , mostro bastardo?!" Nico screamed at us, not knowing who Áspro was. However, Nico looked relieved at me.

     "왜 당신은 빌어 먹을 공작 을 타고있다?! 우리는 당신이 찾고있는 당신은 빌어 먹을 공작 에 무모한 가있는!!! 젠장!" Eric yelled in Korean. He looked upset at me. I sighed at the boys and said, "Just hop on Áspro and I'll explain later."

     "Astro?" they asked in unison. Áspro looked at me and said This demigods are your friends, madame? You don't even want to know what they said in their native tongues. At least, they care about you, madame.

     "I know, Áspro...but guys, just hop on!!!" I exclaimed. Nico and Eric then hopped on, Nico being squished between me and Eric. The Italian was very happy while the Korean was pissed. Áspro then launched into the air and we flew off into the sky.