Ba Da Ba Ba Ba I'm Lovin It

(F/n)'s POV

Áspro flew the three of us to a lone forest, far away from Tucson. Once safely on the ground, me and the boys got off the helpful peacock. Both of them looked pissed and confused as fudge.

"How and why do have a freaking PEACOCK?!" Eric exclaimed in disbelief.

"A present from Hera?" I nervously chuckled. Nico looked dumbfounded, along with Eric. I then added, "Hera told that Áspro has some powers! He can be a big help in completing the quest!" before petting his soft feathery head.

"Ok before we discuss that, let's talk about how to complete the quest. Did you get anything from Cynosura that could help us?" said Nico with a small sigh. I suddenly remembered the map Cynosura gave me.

"She gave me a map to locate ingredients for the Krymméni Máska!" I said with a smile. Nico tilted his head to the left in confusion at what I said. He asked me, "What the hell is that?!"

     "A long-forgotten tool Cynosura used to mask Zeus' location during his time of infancy," was my answer. Nico's mouth then formed the letter 'o' and he nodded. I then sat down on the ground and took off my backpack. The boys sat on either side of me and I got out the map.

     "Let's see what we have to get," I mumbled. I then opened up the map. The three of us analyzed the map. Áspro began napping by our feet.

     γυαλί μυστήριο Winona, Minnesota

     ασήμι των Τιτάνων Juneau, Alaska

      το μεγάλο σιδηρουργείο του Ηφαίστου Mt. Saint Helens, Skamania County, Washington

     "We have to go to Alaska, Minnesota, and Washington in the spam of twelve days?! Nico, do you think that you can held that amount of shadow-traveling?" I then exclaimed.

"I can try...but can we do it tomorrow? It's getting late..." Nico answered in a sleepy tone. He was right, the sun was quickly setting in the distance. I then said, "Okay, we will, but does anyone know where we are? Hopefully we're near a place to eat..."

"We're in the northern part of Arizona and I think there's a McDonald's nearby," answered Eric. I noticed Nico perked up at the mention of McDonald's. Grabbing my backpack and my (p/w), I told the boys, "You two, stay here. Áspro, you're in charge. I'm gonna go get some Happy Meals."

Eric and Nico went silent while Áspro bowed with respect. Sighing to myself, I then walked out of the forest and wandered around to find the McDonald's. What seemed like hours, I finally found the McDonald's. It was in a small town.

"Finally..." I mumbled to myself as I entered the fast food place. Only three people were in there, eating some McDonald's food. There was a beautiful cashier also. Prefect curly red hair, bright icy blue eyes, and lovely tan skin.

"Hello my name's Allison, but you can call me Ali! Can I take your order?" the cashier asked in a friendly tone. I nodded and answered, "Can I have three Happy Meals? Hamburgers with small drinks."

     "Coke?" Ali the cashier asked with a smile. I gave her a nod and she punched in my order. Ali then said, "That will be $8.28!"

     I handed her a ten dollar bill and said, "You can keep the change."

     "Thank you!" Ali cheered. She then handed me three Happy Meals and three small cups. I filled up the cups with Coke and bid Ali goodbye before leaving the McDonald's. After hours of walking, I made it back to where I left the boys. To my surprise, Nico and Eric weren't fighting.

     "I'm back!" I exclaimed, getting their attention.

     "Yeah!" the two of them cheered. I then handed them each a Happy Meal and a drink and they began to eat happily. Áspro then walked up to me and I handed him my hamburger because I wasn't really hungry. He gladly ate with hunger.

     "What's this?" I mumbled to myself as I rummaged through my Happy Meal. It was a small vital of pink liquid with a pink sticky note on it. The sticky note had cursive writing on it.

     For when the boys start fighting over you~! Ali (also known as Aphrodite, the goddess of love)