(Insert Cool Chapter Title)

(F/n)'s POV

     "Good choice, sweetheart! You have pleased many gods, including myself! Trust me, I'll protect you and Nico from the gods who were on Team Eric!" Eros exclaimed to me. He then snapped his fingers and I was teleported back to the hotel room. Nico and Eric were asleep on one of the hotel. Both boys were shirtless and only had their boxers on. Áspro was also asleep on the floor

"Oh my gods, please tell me that they didn't do the do..." I mumbled to myself, my face tomato red with embarrassment. Both were quite fit, despite being on the skinny side. Nico wore skull patterned boxers while Eric wore torch boxers.

"Pleasing your godly parents, eh?" I chuckled to myself. I suddenly noticed that it was morning and there was a letter and a package on my bed. Picking up the letter, I red it to myself.

(F/n) (L/n),

They didn't have sex. I was just messing with you. Also here's the second part of the mirror, the silver.

Best of luck,
Eros

I looked at the package and smiled. Maybe Eros favored me? I hoped so. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice say to me, Good morning, madame. How was your meeting with Eros?

"He...forced me to choose between Nico and Eric..." I answered sadly.

Do you want to get it off...what do you mortals say..? Off your chest? Âspro asked. I let out a chuckle and said, "Off your chest. Also...I chose...Nico...please don't tell them!"

Your secret is safe with me, madame stated Áspro with a bow. Suddenly I heard shuffling in the bed. Nico got out of bed and rubbed his eyes. I smiled at him and said, "Morning sunshine."

"Don't call me sunshine," he hissed grumpily. I suddenly remembered in the cloud of events Eros created,when he was dating that Apollo kid, he would call him sunshine. With a frown, I apologized to him.

"It's okay, not a morning person..." Nico mumbled. I giggled a bit and told him, "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"What happened last night?" Nico then asked confusedly. I then explained to him about Eros, leaving out the details about my choice and learning about his past and Eric's. After my explanation, Nico was red in the face. He slowly walked over to Eric and shook him awake violently.

      "I'm up! I'm up!" Eric yelled, trying to stop Nico from shaking him to death. Nico stopped shaking him, reluctantly. I then told Eric about Eros and then told them about the silver.

       "To Mount Helen, we go!" Eric exclaimed adorably with a goofy smile.

      "Uhhhh....you're only in your boxers..." I stated to him. Eric and Nico looked down and both blushed in embarrassment. They quickly got dressed, still red-faced. After they got dressed, Nico grabbed our hands before we shadow-travelled to Mount Helen.