'Really?'

Who likes the new cover?

Liam-"really?" liam said looking up at you.
"Yes, I will marry you liam" you smiled through your tears of happiness,
"I love you"
"I love you too, so much" he said a tear of joy slipped down his cheek as he placed the diamond ring on your finger, it fit perfectly.
"I promise you, I will be with you for the rest of your life, and we'll grow old together and have as many children as you want. It will be the perfect family. because there's no one else I'd rather spend my life with." he said pressing your foreheads together.
"And I promise you, even though I can't give you the world, I will give you the family you want." You said as more tears slipped down your cheeks.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

Harry-"really?" you smiled looking into the puppies eyes "he's all ours?" you asked again.
"Yeah, happy birthday baby" harry said kissing your nose.
"He's so perfect!" you said smiling into your Italian Greyhounds eyes. His tiny teeth showed as he yawned and then went back to his original facial expression.
"I know, he's already named" he said showing you his collar.
'Kermit' it read. You said last week that you thought kermit was a cute name for a dog.
"Aww, baby I love you" you laughed in delight
"I love you too"

Zayn- "really?" your 4 year old daughter said, you looked into her brown eyes and saw the fear truly there.
"Of course, no ones going to hurt you, daddy and I won't let them" you reassured her stroking her hair soothingly. A burglar had just broken into your house and luckily Brooklyn woke you up with her scream when she saw him so zayn caught him and pinned him on the ground until the police got there.
"But he was looking in my special box" she cried,
"It's okay, he wasn't looking for that stuff" you chuckled referring to her 'wish box' where she kept her wishes.

Niall-"really?" you said a little shocked, niall had just told you he'll be on tour for another week, you usually would have been fine with that as its only a week but you were so excited about seeing him that night and now you have to wait a whole 7 days more.
"Yeah sorry babe." niall said sounding sad too.
"Its..its.. okay. just another 7 days, that's nothing." you croaked holding back your tears, trying to sound genuine.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"See you in a week"
"..Yeah, I guess" you sighed then hung up.

Louis-"really?" you laughed
"Yeah" he smiled
"Well that's brilliant but how will you fit football around one direction?" you asked, louis had just told you he had been signed to a football team.
"Well, I'll only do a few games and the matches raise money for charity." he smiled seeming proud of his work
"You're so amazing. I love you, who knows? you might be the next David Beckham" you laughed
"Sure and you'll be the next queen" he said sarcastically.
"Well as a wise girl once said, 'anything could happen'" you smirked.
"Sure, but I'll have to put a lot of work in thought" he reminded you.
"Well then, what are you doing here then? get out on the pitch and start practicing" you shouted playfully.