Telling his parents your pregnant

Okay this was the most requested preference, the others that were voted for are coming during the week so thanks for the votes, comments and reads. bye guys! xx

Louis- you and louis sat at the dinner table at louis' old house listening to his sitters talk about how boring they thought school was.
"So louis and y/n any news?" louis' mother said as if she knew something, you gave louis' hand a small squeeze signalling him to talk,
"Well, y/n and I have been trying for a baby" he said, as the rest of his family gasped in delight.
"Aww that's lovely dear, i wish you all the best" his mum said
"And we've succeeded" he added as the rest of the table gasped again and got on their feet to congratulate us.
"I can't wait to be a grandma" louis mum said as his step dad patted him on the back.

Niall-it was Christmas in Ireland, you and niall were at his families home as you exchanged gifts, the last one was from niall and you to his parents, it was baby bootys and a note saying 'you'll get the other part of your gift in 9 months x' you hand it to nialls parents, and as they opened the box his dad picked up the boots as his mother read the note and started tearing up. She opened her arms to embrace niall and look at you smiling.
"I can't wait for another addition to the Horan family" bobby, nialls father said to you.

Liam-Liam and you had invited his parents round for dinner as you had a surprise for them. one that will be there in 9 months.
"So there's a reason we invited you tonight erm we have a present for you but.. we don't have it yet" liam said as planned.
"Oh that's okay, and thank you for the present. Any idea when it might get here?" Liam's mum said smiling.
"Erm..9 months" liam said smiling at you. Liam's parents looked at you for a moment then caught on at the same time.
"Oh my god! that's amazing news!!" Liam's mum cried hugging you as Liam's dad hugged liam,
"I know" liam said rubbing your undeveloped baby bump.

Zayn- zayn and you had been married for 3 years now and you've been trying for a baby for 1 of them, zayns and your family knew you were trying but didn't know you had succeeded.
"So erm, there's a reason you're all here, other than the family gathering." zayn announced as he stood.
"And what's that honey?" Asked your mum.
"Well erm, zayn and I have been trying for a baby, and recently we've stopped" you said smiling, however the rest of the table frowned.
"So you don't want a baby" zayns mother asked a little disappointed.
"Well why would we want a new baby if we've already got one?" zayn asked rubbing your tummy. The table gasped as the mothers stood up to give you two a hug.

Harry-harry and you walked slowly up the gravel drive of his mothers house with a little present in his hand containing a baby onesie and a note saying 'part 2 of the present is coming in 9 months xx' he knocked on the door and his mother swung the door open with a huge grin on her face after seeing her boy.
"Harry! y/n! how are you to! how's married life?" she laughed. You and harry had been married for a year now but Anne hadn't seen you since the wedding due to harry touring and stuff.
"Great mum, got to be quick, but we wanted to give you this present." Harry said handing over the box as Anne smiled widely. She took the lid off and read the note as tears built up in her eyes.
"Oh my.." she cried touching your stomach looking at it then at you two smiling ear to ear.