He's part of a mafia

Sorry I couldn't post last week as I had an expedition all weekend and I had to walk 30 miles without my phone and so I couldn't write or post any pref, but here's this weeks.

Pls request for next week x

Louis- **his pov** BSM "so what will we have to do" I asked to the table of spies and Mafia bosses
"I don't know, he's unstoppable-" Payno started but we heard a roar erupt from outside of the doors, we all stood and loaded our guns waiting for the intruders to burst in.. The screams fell silent and the door squeaked slowly open, we all looked confused as we saw no one at the door but we kept our guns pointed ready for someone to jump out.
"Lou?" I heard a small squeak making me lower my gun and look towards to floor, only to see my baby sister looking up at me. I groaned and the other laughed slightly,
"What y/n" i spoke curtly
"I can't sleep" she whispered, embarrassed in front of the boys.
"Why not sweetie?" I asked lifting her onto my lap,
"I'm scared, I had a nightmare" she whimpered into my shirt,
"There's nothing dangerous out there" I reassured, my mind flashing through all of the thousands of possible threats to her as I told my lie. "Trust me I won't let anything or anyone get you" I said placing my gun on the table.
"Will you tuck me in?" She asked adorably,
"Of course" I smiled standing to take her upstairs.
"Oh, Tommo's going soft" Malik joked making me turn and shoot them all a death glare as they chuckled.

Harry - "stay by my side today babe. I don't want you.. Mixing with the wrong crowd if you get me" Harry whispered protectively. He was taking you to one of the dinners he and his gang were having with another 'organisation', you demanded he took you as you wanted to see what it was all like.
"Of course" you replied "I'll go get us drinks" you said walking to the bar
"No" Harry stopped you quickly bringing you back to his side. "I said stay by my side and I mean it.. I can bet you that bartender would spike either yours or my drink. Do not trust anyone you don't know" he seethed.
"O-okay" you said regretting your choice of joining him tonight.
"Styles, we must talk" a man said to Harry, he was rather short and fat but you could tell he was a powerful man. "And who is this pretty one" he said to you, smirking at Harry obviously thinking you were just some one night stand he picked up.
"This, is my wife actually" he spat holding you tightly.
"Wife? You never told me you had a wife. Any kids?" He asked being nosy, or so you thought.
"None of your business" Harry seethed making the man put his hands up and laugh darkly,
"Just asking" he said walking away.
"He was weird" you stated.
"Honey, we need to go; now." Harry hurried
"What, why? This is interesting" you smiled looking around seeing the many other people in formal wear.
"No seriously babe. We need to leave" 'styles get out' you heard someone shout from an ear piece or something.
"What? Why" you asked
"We just do" he said pushing you out the door as many well-built men started to corner you and Harry, although you were beginning to think it wasn't just Harry who they wanted.

Zayn - **His pov** "so it's agreed" Horan confirmed as Styles blew out a puff of smoke, it lingered in the dark room and obstructed our little vision further,
"We'll intercept him on his way to Greece and get him" I state making the others nod, "the last thing tho-" I started but was interrupted by the guards outside yelling, all the boys and I loaded our guns and pointed it at the doors ready for the intruder to burst in,
"Zay- oh hi boys" y/n greeted welcomingly in her trackies and crop top with her phone in her hand.
"Y/n, I said just go watch a movie or something" I groaned
"No, that's boring. I want to join in" y/n said excitedly walking between Louis and Niall making Louis scoff and Niall chuckle.
"You wanna join our gang" Niall asked wrapping his arm around y/ns waist making me point my gun at him "woah chill dude, just being friendly" Niall laughed putting his hands up in defence.
"Yeah but I'm not getting my girl involved" I said sternly
"Why not" y/n asked jokingly sulking
"I don't want you killed, now go, watch a movie or go on Twitter" I said ushering her out and giving the guards my middle finger as their one job was to stop intruders and y/n as I didn't want her getting involved in all this shit.
"Oh and Harry, if you're gunna smoke in my house open a window" y/n shouted as a guard slowly and carefully ushered her to the living room; making Harry puff out a thick cloud of smoke when laughed.

Liam- "Liam where's that blue Pajama set I like?" You shouted at him from your walk in wardrobe
"I don't know honey" he called back from your bed,
"Maybe it's up here" you said to yourself, jumping so you could reach the top shelf. You grabbed ahold of something that felt soft and Pajama-like so pulled it down for you to catch. You held what was actually a blanket but heard something thud down beside your foot. You looked down and screamed as you saw a massive and very real looking gun along with bullets scattered by your feet.
"What? What's wrong?!" Liam shouted running in,
"Wh-what? Why do we have a gun?" You screamed hiding behind him, petrified that it would suddenly go off.
"Erm- protection" he stuttered, picking it up with the bullets and placing it back up on the shelf you couldn't reach. You looked up there as Liam tried to play it off as if nothing was wrong,
"What's up there" you asked knowing he was up to something.
"Nothing" he replied way too quickly; you scoffed and moved his hands in a cup position and lowered them, you stood on them and used them as a stool to climb onto the shelf and take a better look at what was there. You gasped as you saw an array of guns and knives.
"Li-Liam what the hell is this?" You asked nearly shaking in fear.
"C'mon babe, I feel I need to tell you something" he mumbled, helping you down and leading you to your bed for you to take a seat.

Niall - you heard Niall creep in and throw his jacket onto the arm chair beside your bed. He groaned and you sat up looking at the time.
"Babe, what are you doing up? I said don't bother waiting up I'd be a while" he sighed joining you in bed.
"I worry about you Ni, plus I still wanted to see you" you smiled
"Sure princess, just don't want you getting tired" he said kissing your lips softly then taking off his shirt to throw it on the floor next to him.
"Hold on, pass me that?" You said holding you hand out for him to give it to you
"Why?" He asked hiding it from you
"Niall" you said in a scary tone. He sighed and handed you the shirt, you held it in front of you to see a few splatters of a particular red stain.
"Is that what I think it is?" You asked looking at the Crimson matte marks on his white shirt.
"Maybe, does it matter?" He mumbled knowing if he told you the truth it would scare you
".. And you wonder why I worry about you" you stated, before getting up ready to wash the blood from his shirt.

IG||@itsgoodtoimagine