Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, okay on to the story:

                                          Chad’s POV

I was glad it was Monday. I know crazy for me to be happy that it’s Monday; but just a week from today my buddy Zachary and his family were coming down to visit and I couldn’t wait. I was in my car heading to Ryan’s to pick him up on the way to school.

I honked when I pulled up at Ryan’s. He came running out. “Hey man.” He slipped his seatbelt on and turned to give me a fist pump. “How did your little tour go yesterday?” He asked. I could hear the mock in his voice.

“It went great actually.” I gave him a smirk. He just grunted. “Stage one completed.” He snorted at me. “Oh yeah, and what’s stage one?” He asked. I glanced at him for a second to give him a mischievous smile. I pulled away from the car and headed to school.

“Getting to know all about her,” I told him. He raised a brow at me. “I still don’t think you can get this girl.” He laughed, as I pulled the car into the student parking lot and into my regular parking spot.

“I will, just to prove you wrong.” I grabbed my bags from the back seat and followed Ryan to a group of our friends. He was shaking his head as we walked. “Whatever.” I shoved him.

An all too familiar black mustang pulled into the parking lot, filled with laughing girls. I stood there watching as the two laughing girls got out of the car. Today she was with Eve. I quickly looked away when they headed in my direction.

“Morning Rose,” I smiled as she and Eve walked by. Surprisingly she smiled back. “Morning Chad,” She said sweetly.

I elbowed Ryan. “See told you man. The plan is working, by the next two weeks she’ll be mine.” I watched as Abby walked down the hall. “Sure, I’ll believe it when I see it.”

The bell rang letting me know it was the start of another boring week of school.

Abigail POV

It was passing period and I was at my locker with Noel and Trevor. The two finally made it official yesterday and they couldn’t stop acting like love sick puppies. I had already grabbed the things I needed from my locker, now I was just trying to ignore the make out scene that was going on right next to me.

I suddenly bent over pretending to throw up on the two teen’s shoes. Trevor pulled away from Noel to give me a smile. “Aw man sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt you guys, but I got sick from all the kissing I kept hearing.” I teased. Noel turned to look at me with an “I’m sorry” expression. I laughed.

“Don’t worry, Noel I was joking.” I gave her a reassuring smile. Trevor came and stood in the middle of us and slung his arm over our shoulders. I poked him in the ribs which made his body spasm. I laughed at him.

“What’s so funny?” someone asked from behind us. We all turned to see Chad smiling at us. “Chad, what’s up man?” Trevor bumped fists with him. I shook my head at them; I never understood the whole bumping fists gag.

“Nothing, much just wanted to come over and see what’s up.” He ran a hand through his hair.

“We’re just goofing off.” I said before I realized I what I was doing. “I wanted to ask you guys if it was cool if I hang with you all at lunch.” He asked us, but he was looking directly at me.