Chapter 14

When ever I get comments and votes I get this huge grin on my face. It makes me happy that you guys enjoy the story. This chapter I have to dedicate to leenaLV she was the first to comment and vote, so if you're reading this you rock! lol haha okay let me stop my rambling and get on to the story.

p.s. Sorry for any grammar and mispelled words, okay enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chad*

I was in my room lying on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking over my conversation with Ryan. The more I thought about it the angrier I got and the guiltier I felt as well.

*Conversation earlier*

“When were you planning on telling me Chad?” Ryan and I stood in front of the school building talking. I looked at the empty parking lot in front of me and shrugged. “Chad I have nothing against you and that girl, you just made a bet with me.” Ryan leaned against the wall folding his arms.

I turned to look at him, “Yeah I know I made the bet, I remember, I haven’t forgotten. Only thing is you never said what the consequences would be if I lost.” I only prayed that Ryan’s consequences wouldn’t be too harsh. Ryan thought for a while. He snapped his fingers when an idea came.

“Alright Chad, if you lose you will have to tell her your true intentions for asking her out and about the bet.”

I stood there staring at him like he lost his mind. “What? I can’t do that Ryan. She would never forgive me.” I exclaimed. He shrugged.

“Well I guess you better, win this bet. I’ll give you until next week on Monday to dump her or to tell her the truth your choice.” With that said he walked off towards his car. I stood there staring after him with anger filled eyes. After a few minutes I headed to my car to head home.

Which brings me back to the same situation; I’ve been in since I got home. The choices were going back and forth through my head like a ping pong. I needed to talk to someone about all of this, but whom? Trevor? I shook my head he would be totally pissed, my best friend has grown attached to Abby he would not like to hear this. I thought of anyone I could think of but knew they all would be upset. I thought of one person, and had a mental argument before coming to a decision to go talk to them.

I got up from bed, opened my bedroom door and walked across the hallway to knock on the door. “Come in,” her voice called from the other side. I came in the room to see my sister pulling clothes out of her closet. “Hey bro, what’s up?” I walked over to her bed and slumped down on it.

“I need your help Elaina.” My voice was pathetic and weak. “I got myself into something that’s hard to get out of.” I covered my face with my hands. Elaina came to sit down beside me placing a comforting hand on my back.

“Come on tell me what happened,” she coaxed. I shook my head in shame. “Chad whatever it is you can always tell me.” I took deep breaths before speaking. I removed my hands from my face so I could look my sister in the eyes.

“I made a bet Elaina and it was the worst bet I’ve ever made.” Elaina frowned in confusion.

“Well what kind of bet did you make Chad?” Elaina looked at me questioning. I looked down at my hands like they would somehow magically make this easier for me.

“I made a bet with Ryan that I could get this girl to go out with me and that by two weeks I would drop her.” I said all in one breath. She nodded slowly understanding.