Chapter 21

Hello my darlings!!! here is the next chappie. So sorry for the long wait :/ But here's the chapter...

enjoy :) 

    Noel, Zach, and I were sitting on the grass in the backyard filling Zach in on what happened today? “So what you are saying is, Trevor knew all along and he didn’t say jack squat?!” His voice vibrated with anger. Noel and I just nodded. “If I see either of those guys…” he trailed off. “Let’s just say those two will be having a few broken bones.”

I gulped. I knew Zach was serious, Zachary never joked about kicking someone’s butt. I placed a hand on his shoulder; he looked up at me giving me a tight smile placing his hand over mine. “Well don’t worry bro; you don’t have to worry about seeing those two any time soon.”

 “I wish I could see them, I just want to pound their faces into the cement.” His free fist slammed into the ground. I cringed at the image.

As soon as he said that the sound of car doors closing had us all looking at each other with curious faces. We got up to see who it was. I don’t know what was up with the universe today but I think it grew a little dumb as well. There before us all was dumb and dumber.  Noel and I stood on either side of Zach looking shell shocked to see these two idiots.

 “What are you two doing here?” I kept my voice calm and in control.

“I’ll tell you why, it’s because they’re two idiots looking for a beating.” Zach answered. He was glowering at the two boys. Trevor took a step towards Noel which caused Zach to push Noel and I behind him in a protective stance.

“I just want to talk to Noel Zach, please?” Trevor moved towards us again and this time the two guys were eye to eye with just inches of space between them.

 Zach narrowed his eyes at Trevor. “Look Zach I never meant to keep this from you I was going to tell you about it-“ Trevor’s was cut off and replaced by the sound of fist connecting with bone. I gasped. Zach punched Trevor square in the nose, making his head snap back from the impact. Trevor’s head snapped back, his hands immediately going up to his now bleeding nose.

“Ow what the hell was that for Zach?” Zach answered by throwing another punch but this time he hit Trevor in the stomach, making the air rush out of him. Trevor bent over clutching his stomach with one hand and cupping his nose with the other in pain.

“Now I forgive you, you idiotic jerk!” Zach then slapped Trevor on the back. Noel and I stood there with our mouths hanging open. I was more likely amused at the scene.

 Chad still stood a couple of few feet away. Looking a little terrified; I smirked. He should be scared, I thought. Zach charged towards Chad, his hands were balled into fists at his side. Chad stood there holding his head high; even though I could tell he was scared.

“You got a lot of balls coming here.” Zach said through gritted teeth. For some odd reason I felt a little scared for Chad; as much as I wanted to see Zach beat the bejeezus out of Chad, I couldn’t let Zach beat him. Zach stood there radiating fury. Before I could react Zach had socked Chad so hard he went falling to the ground. I turned to Noel and Trevor for help but the two were no where in sight.

 “Oh great,” I mumbled, slowly walking over to the two boys who were rolling around on the front lawn, throwing punches at each other every chance they got. I stood a couple feet away, keeping clear of any flying fist. I tried whistling to get there attention, but that really didn’t work out so well.

“Just let me explain for a minute!” Chad grunted, trying to push Zach off of him, but Zach had a pretty tight grip on him. Zach answered by delivering a right hook to Chad’s face.