Chapter 1

Hello my lovelies, its been awhile since I have touched this story, but I'm only editing the story. Well I hope you enjoy the story :)

Chapter 1

Well might as well get this over with, I told myself as I stood outside the doors of my new school.

I took a deep breath before walking through the front doors. The halls were empty of students, since first period had already started.

'Great it's your first day and your already late', that little voice in the back of my head nagged at me. I headed straight to the attendance office, I was already enrolled, I just needed my schedule.

There was a red headed woman sitting behind the counter typing fiercely on the computer, who looked up at my entrance.

"Hello dear, can I help you?" the woman gave me a warm smile. She looked like she was in her late forties.

I returned the smile, "Yes, I'm Abigail Rose, the new transfer student." I told the woman softly.

She returned back to the computer typing fast, finally she found what she was looking for. The printer next to me came on printing out something.

"Once that's done printing, you may head off to class dear." She gave me a map of the school, before returning back to the computer.

When the computer finished I grabbed my schedule and headed off to class. I looked at the map trying to figure out where my classes were.

I was so focused on the map that I ran into a wall; but this particular wall seemed to be moving.

"I'm sorry." I said looking up into beautiful pale grey eyes.

"It's fine; you must be new, I don't remember seeing your face around here, because I most certainly would remember. I'm Chad." He held his hand out towards me.

"Abigail Rose." I shook his hand.

"Well Abigail, has anyone ever told you that you are one hot chick." He flashed a smile which to him he thought was cute.

I rolled my eyes; typical this usually happens, I can't deny that I am really hot, not trying to be self-centered and all but its true. Every guy who meets me hits on me; it gets old if you ask me.

"Well...Chad, yes I have, all the time. But if you don't mind I would like to find my way to class if that's alright." I started to push past him, but he only blocked my path.

I groaned. "Look little Rose, how about we finish our conversation over lunch today." He told me, while the whole time he was staring at my boobs.

Ugh ass-hole of a pig.

"Yeah...about that, we won't be having any conversations, so see you." I took off down the hall trying to get as far away from him as possible.

"Jerk." I muttered.

Finally after ten minutes of searching I found my first period class, which was English. Everyone's eyes turned towards me as soon as I stepped foot in the class.

Talk about awkward, I thought.

The teacher, who was a fat bald man, looked up from his desk at me.

"You must be Abigail Rose. Please take a seat in anyone that's available." He rudely told me.

I could already tell that I wasn't going to like this guy very much. I took a seat off in the back of the class. I slumped in my seat and just sat there with a brooding look on my face. For the remainder of class I just there quietly in my seat.