Seventeen

I think I could picture Beau Mirchoff playing Matt tbh. Maybe. Ugh he's a hard character to picture for me -.-

Anyways, please vote for this story if you like it! It's so simple but makes a huge difference. It lets me know I'm doing something right and helps my story spread.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We arrive at the wedding and I'm already in awe of the scenery. It's inside a church looking building, but I honestly have no idea where we are really.

Matt, being a gentleman, walks around to my side of the car and opens my door, holding an arm out to escort me inside.

"Who knew the playboy could also be a gentlemen?" I tease. I feel Matt tense up beside me at the mention of the word 'playboy'.

He rolls his eyes and sighs. "I'm actually doing this so you won't trip and fall on your face with those heels," He smirks. Damn him and his stupid smirk. "You look beautiful, by the way, " He almost whispers as he shifts uncomfortably and avoids my gaze. Is he nervous?

"Thank you," I reply as I try not to blush. "You don't look too bad yourself."

He smiles down at me before he escorts us into the building with white decor decorated everywhere, especially in the room to the right which I assume is where the ceremony will take place. It's simple, yet so elegant.

"I'm going to go see where my aunt is, I'll be right back." I nod in reply and release my arm from his as he leaves me by the entrance of the doors to the ceremony room.

It looks as if maybe everyone is here, the crowd not being too big. I wonder for a moment why Matt decided to invite me instead of some other girl, someone he could actually have a future with. Why me?

I look over to see a group of young guys standing in the corner, all laughing and drinking some champagne already. They all look to be my age, if not a little older, and they almost reek of trouble. There's only about four or five of them, and I feel uneasy about them just by looking.

I continue to stare with a scowl present on my face until I see a pair of dark blue eyes meet mine from the group of boys. The rest of them continue talking and almost shouting, except him. His eyes remain on me, and I admit that he's not bad looking, but there's something off about him. I start to feel nervous from his glare and I observe the people in the room, trying to place Matt.

"Hello, sweetie," A voice interrupts my searching. Mr. blue eyes from the corner.

I bite the inside of my cheek nervously, and feel disgusted by the pet name he called me. I meet his gaze as an annoyed expression sets over my face and I don't even try to hide it in the least bit.

"Um, hi. Can I help you?" I snap and raise my eyebrows in question.

He needs to leave. I don't even know the guy, and I know he's up to no good already. Where the hell are you, Matt?!

He chuckles then smirks at me. "I'm Zac. Feisty one, aren't you?" He steps closer. "I wonder what else you're hiding behind that innocent face." His hand lifts to reach out to my face, and I pull back slightly to reframe from his touch before it reaches.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I hear a familiar voice say walking up beside me as Zac's hand drops. Thank god.

Zac steps back at the presence of Matt, and I can't help but smile at him. He has no chance against Matt in any lifetime. Matt clearly has at least four inches on the guy, as well as twice the muscle. I smile even wider up at Matt, my hero for the second time now.