Twenty Nine

Yaaaay so for this entire book I have not been able to find one person I could even remotely see as Matt, but tonight I have found two :)   

This first guy is on the side/up above, and he's not even a real person sadly, he's two actors combined which is Matt Bomer and Jake Gyllenhaal. He is my first choice as Matt :) 

My second choice however, is Matt Lanter! He's started in Star Crossed and other tv shows

My second choice however, is Matt Lanter! He's started in Star Crossed and other tv shows. He's actually a real person and is a really close description to our Matty in this book. Look at those eyes :)

PLUS: did anyone notice how both boys have the name Matt (Matt Bomer and Matt Lanter),  it's fate.

COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER PLEASE, A LOT OF ISH GOES DOWN

ALEX

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon in the air, practically teasing and tormenting my grumbling stomach. When was the last time I ate? Then I remember Matt, and how I thought the exact same thing when he said he wanted to cook me dinner last night.

Matt.

The last thing I remember is peppering gentle kisses onto his neck, and laying my head down on his shoulder like a toddler. I guess I was more exhausted than I thought I was.

I lay still on my back, covers draped around me. I look down and realize that I'm now dressed in some sweats, along with a black tank top. Did Matt do this?

My heart flutters at the thought, and I think back to his little speech beside his car last night. I had no idea he thought so much of me, that he's still held onto us for so long. I was honestly shocked by his words, and I had no idea what's say to him at the time. I still don't fully trust him nor his motives, but what am I supposed to do in the meantime? What are we? Plus, am I really ready for this type of relationship with Matt? Yes, I know, I just got out of relationship with Luke. But this thing with Matt feels different. It feels more real.

I decide to ignore the thoughts of yesterday for now, and focus on my main love and priority.

Food.

I lift the covers from my body and pick myself up from my bed, which is a miracle in itself, and make my way to the kitchen, not bothering to change or tame my beast-like appearance. I see my mom sitting at the table, eating bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes topped with some butter and syrup.

"Morning, mom," I say with my cracked morning voice as I pass by her and start grabbing some food from the counter and shoveling it onto my plate.

She looks up from her food and smiles. "Morning, sunshine." She's still smiling, and my eyes flicker around, confused to why she's so cheery this morning.