Four

ALEX

It couldn't be. It's only been two months. Two months since I had finally broken it off with him after five horrible months with him. Two months wasn't nearly as long as I had hoped to be away from him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I quietly yell.

"I'm here to see you, of course," He says and holds his hand up near my face, almost brushing my cheek.

His devilish smile makes an appearance and I instantly smack his hand away. Hell no.

"I mean here back in this town and not in California, idiot." I spit through my teeth.

"I'm just visiting some colleges I might be interested in. I thought you'd be happy to-" His annoying voice is cut off by one of an angel. Or so I think.

"Who the hell are you?" Matt says as he walks up beside me.

Bryan turns to Matt, smiling in annoyance. "Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?" He leans towards Matt and balls his fists against his aides. His eyes squint in the process, as if he's talking to a rodent.

"This is Matt. Matt, this is Bryan. Bryan was just leaving," I say as I lower my eyes at him, hoping he takes my warning. I cross my arms in frustration and wonder how the fuck I deserved this day. Where the hell is Luke?

"Alex. Babe. Please just-" Bryan takes a step towards me as he reaches for my hand. His hand is tossed aside by Matts body as he steps in front of me, completely blocking my view.

I never even noticed how huge Matt was. He was probably taller than Luke, which was a revelation itself. He had thick and broad shoulders that reached the top of my head, with biceps that looked they were made by gods. Even his hands were freaking sexy, they're probably bigger than my whole face. The thought almost made me laugh, until I see the two boys slowly moving closer, clearly trying to provoke one another. Why does everything with guys have to be a fucking pissing contest?

"Okay, I think your time here is done, Bryan," I say as l step in between the boys in hopes to calm them down.

Neither one of them flinch, as their eyes hold still and each of them holds their ground.

Bryan finally takes in my words and cocks his head to the side, giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Done? Sweetheart, I'm nowhere near done with your sweet little-" Matt then charges at Bryan, wrapping his arms around him and tackling him to the ground.

Everything is a blur, with Matt's fist retracting over and over, meeting it at Bryan's face. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt came out of this untouched, Bryan couldn't even get a single punch in. No one even noticed what was going on until they were already on the ground, but no one dared to disrupt Matt in his rage. But if someone didn't soon, Bryan would end up in a coma, no doubt.

I hastily step towards Matt, grabbing at his shirt and arm.

"Matt! Matt, stop! You're gonna put him in the hospital! Matt, please stop!" I plead.

He brings one last blow to Bryan's jaw, almost knocking him out probably, until he brings his hand up on his bent knee. He looks up at me, looking like a complete wreck. His eyes are bloodshot almost, his hair is sticking to his forehead from the sweat, and he has some minor cuts along his bottom lip and eyebrow. I glance at his piercing blue eyes and I swear they almost split me in two. Even when he just got done beating this prick's ass, he still looks as adorable and sexy as ever.