Eighteen

Trigger warning in this chapter, please be aware.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A fast paced song soon came on after our slow dance, and my mind was already being drowned in guilt. I don't even know why, we did nothing wrong. I just can't shake the feeling that more is going that than what meets the surface, and I'm encouraging it. God, pull yourself together, Alex. For the sake of your relationship with Luke.

I rush over to the bar and start gulping down some champagne and wine, just as long as it has alcohol. I know this isn't exactly 'healthy' or 'the mature thing to do' but I don't really give a rats ass right now.

What is Matt's deal? Who does he think he is? Being all sweet and caring, whispering in my ear to dance with him and holding me close like that. He's not fooling me with this cute act of his. Nope.

Realization starts to settle in as I continue to sip my drink. I didn't push him away while dancing. I didn't tell him this isn't right. I didn't do anything to discourage him like I should've. I let him have control over me for those brief few moments, I let him think I forgive him for everything he put me through this past year.

My head is starting to feel heavy and cloudy, and if I let myself overthink this any more than I already have, I'll puke. I start to sway and lead myself to the dance floor, losing myself in the melody of the song. I sway my hips and put my hands in the air as I guide them down over my body.

I feel a pair of hands relax over the curve of my hips, and I retract myself from dancing and the unfamiliar hands. I turn around to see the douche of the evening, Zac.

"Aw, sweetie, why'd you stop? I was just getting started," He smirks as he steps closer and I reframe from his touch.

"Don't you have somewhere better to be? Like with some other assholes, your own kind," I snap and walk away as quickly as I can in these heels without falling on my àss. I shouldn't have drank so much. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me.

I feel a harsh sting tug on my wrist as I stumble backwards into his grip, his hand already on my waist.

"Woah, sugar. If you wanted to get this close to my dick, you should've just asked," He whispers against my hair, and I start to tremble at his words. I quickly look around to place Matt, or anyone else that will help me, but there's too many people.

I try to walk away, but I feel a hand cover my mouth as he brings his other around around my waist, tugging me away from the party. Oh, no. Please, dear god, someone help me.

My trembling is becoming full-blown shaking now, and I feel a tear slip through my eye as he drags us into a dark room inside the building, throwing me on the floor. I start to shake and cry even more now that I can't see him, I can't see anything.

"Sugar, no need for tears. You're going to enjoy this just as much as me," I hear his deep voice say in a joyous tone before I feel his hand tug at the hem of my dress, ripping the bottom half of my dress into two.

I claw at his arms and kick him as hard as I can, struggling to break free with all of my strength. I feel his thighs straddle me as his pins my waist down, and a large hand grab my two smaller ones and hold them down over my head. I scream for help and mercy, tears soaking my face as sobs wrack through my body. This can't be happening.