The Meeting

In the car...

(Scarlett's POV)

When he opens my door I blow a kiss and thank him.

Sam: *catches the kiss and puts it his pocket* I'll save that one for later *laughs* well you see my dad shocks people sometimes *mumbles* definitely my past girlfriends *speaks up* with his size and the fact that he is all powerful and stuff but he wants to intimidate, them Miss Betty says I get all my looks from him *strikes a pose* but you know if they don't say anything and they have their tail between their leg he gets mad and throws them into the pit of eternal hell *smiles* not really a pit just kinda bans them to the deepest, darkest part of hell.

S:Damn. Okay, Ughhh, should I just say hi or what um I'll say Hello there, my name is Scarlet Summers, nice to meet you sir, No too freaking formal Um hey there, I'm Scarlet *Puts head between knees and starts to freak out*

Sam: Uh I said you only have talk to him if he sees you *laughs* hey just say hi state your name then if he asks questions and I'm not around just push this *gives buzzer thing* this will notify me but don't make it obvious though and if I don't hurry try answering them yourself ok *strokes ur face* no need to worry plus *snaps* you look fabulous.

I look at what he changed me into this time, he changed me into some skinny jeans, converse, and a (insert band name here) t-shirt. Then I look up he changed too,into some ripped jeans and a black t-shirt. He was thinking about something I just don't know what.

(Sam's POV)

What's dad gonna do, freak out right, just act cool? I look up and remember Miss Betty gave me something for Scarlett. I look up and see the gates its too late to turn back.

Sam: Here *hands her package* its from Miss Betty she said its specially made for you.

S: *gasps* really *starts grabbing for the gift*

Sam: *gives it to her* hey do you wanna wait to open it I see the front gates.

S: Okay sure.

We get out of the car and I walk to the front door and peek in. I see all the servants running around so I close the door.

Sam: Maybe its a bad time..

S: Maybe...should we go then?

Sam: No well no we are already here *closes door and starts walking* come with me we can just go around back.

S: Okay

We sneak in around back and grab a key out of a secret place. I unlock the door and walk in making sure no one sees.

We start walking around.

Sam: I found that entrance by mistake once. Hmm where to first?

S: *thinks then says* the basement oh please. *begging*

Sam:Uh you sure that is...*mentally freaks and says* fine but follow me closely when we get down there. There are *looks down at your shirt for a second* booby traps.

S: *lifts your face up* my eyes are up here.

Sam: *shakes head* I guess I got a little... distracted *takes your hand and starts walking* so you don't ask many questions do you?

S:Why would you ask such a thing?

Sam: No reason I just was wondering

We walk around till we reach the stairs up to the rooms. When I see my dad walking down the stairs I duck and attempt to hide.

SD: Hello there son

Sam: *jumps out of hiding like its nothing* oh hey dad didn't know you were here *laughs nervously*

S: *freaks out mentally* oh hi sir

SD: Why hello there *leans down and says to Sam * finally one who isn't a mute *then he shrinks down to his human form* I'm Satan, Sam's dad who might you be?*holds hand out*

S: *takes hand* I'm Scarlett Summers. Nice to meet you.

Satan: So what brings you kids here? I don't think I've seen Sammy since he moved out about 100 years ago am I right?

S: Oh nothing just exploring you know*pushes button*

Sam: Sorry dad for not visiting but its like every time I come over there is another women here or everything is gone hay wire besides *grabs you by the waist and pulls you closer* I was just wanting to use the theater room and show her around since this will be mine eventually

Satan: You don't have to get so protective I just wanted to say hi and wondering what new smell was coming through here

S: *raises eyebrow at you and whispers* Do I smell that bad?

Sam:*whispers back* no you smell like a human which is also female so you're kinda like a snack to him *says louder* which is why I don't know who my mom is.

I hear Scarlett think I am demon too and growls a little bit. Its funny she hasn't figured it out yet. Then I send her a message telepathically you should think a lil quieter just because you once were demon doesn't mean you still are you see spending a long time in the earth realm can lead to deterioration of your natural self being demon as an example. She then accidentally yells Fuck!

Sam: *looks at you crazily* someone has a potty mouth

Satan: *slaps me on the back and laughs* you're one to talk son

Sam: * mumble* so are you?

S: Um nice to meet you sir

Sam: *laughs and nervously and leans over and whispers* you already said that *says to dad* welp we better get going don't have all day to watch that film.

We start to walk off when my dad shouts

Satan:no removing of the clothes in the theater please do that in your room son.

Sam: *stops, looks back,and turns beat red* what the fuck dad?

I grab Scarlett's hand and run upstairs as she is laughing her ass off.

---note---

The picture is of Derek even though he isn't in the chapter until next tim