Training

(Sam's POV)

I woke up in a room that was super dark but I sense someone else in here with me so I try to get up but my equilibrium is all off so I end up laying back down. I hear a chuckle then that person gets up and walks over me.

Sam: who the fuck are you?*I spat*
??: You're just like you're father. *He laughs* I am Simon your saviour.
Sam: I didn't need saving I was perfectly fine.
Simon: right living in the middle of the woods with a woman who's pregnant and you with your patience dwindling ha.
Sam: *growls* where am I?
Simon: you're at a monster sanctuary.
Sam: where is Scarlett?
Simon: she is in another room probably already up and about by now.*checks watch*
Sam: can you turn on the lights?
Simon: why Everytime I did you hissed at me?
Sam: please.
Simon: Fine*flips switch*
Sam: *covers eyes* damn that's bright.
Simon: *laughs* you wanted it on
Sam: yeah but I didn't think it was gonna be this bright
Simon: while you get adjusted there are clothes on the dresser and a shower behind that door I suggest you hurry because the boss wants to see you. *Walks out*

I watch him leave still shielding my eyes from the light when he finally leaves I attempt to get up once again but this time succeeding. I slowly make my way to the bathroom when I get in there I see that this room is darker than the bedroom was. I take a quick shower and change into the clothes that were set out, kinda big but I'm liking this shade of black, then I head out of the room. I was instantly met with a girl with blonde hair and a dress on smiling at me, she quickly took my hand and ran.

Sam: hey where are we going *trying to keep up*
Jessie: where else but where you're needed? *Giggles but doesn't stop running*
Sam: where *pants* the fuck *pants* is that?
Jessie: *stops* here. *Opens a door*

We walk through the door into a room with way to many flowers and way to much pink. When I finish looking around I see Scarlett sitting on the bed ready to go. I ran up to her, grabbed her, then checked all over for any sign of her being hurt.

S: *pushes me away* Sam, I'm fine
Sam: *pulls into hug* I was just making sure *smells hair* I don't know what I would do.
S: stop being over dramatic *starts braiding hair*
Jessie: you guys ready?
S and Sam: for what?
Jessie: training sillies *boops their noses*

We looked at her like she was crazy then she laughed some more before Simon walked in. I don't remember him looking like that. He looked at us then looked at Jessie and gave her a strange look.

Jessie: I told them about it they don't believe me though
Simon: ahhhh why didn't you say so.
S: wait we are training for real we just got here?
Simon: you have been here for about two or three weeks.
Sam: we have been asleep for 2-3 weeks
Jessie: yep now let's get started. *She starts walking away*
Simon: Jessie
Jessie: yes?
Simon: where are Scarlett's training clothes?
Jessie: they looked so uncomfortable so I gave that.
Simon: give her the assigned clothes for this assignment. *He shook his head*
Jessie: fine *she makes a pouty face and gives Scarlett her clothes*

Scarlett goes into the bathroom after about ten minutes her head peeks out the door and waves for Jessie then Jessie walks in after five minutes Jessie comes out and gets a new outfit.

About twenty minutes goes but before they both walk out. We head down the hall and make a ton of turns before making it to the training room where we aren't the only ones training there are some many people looking at us as we walk through the door. They whisper but it's ineligible we just continue to follow Simon and Jessie. We get to a separate room and they tell us to grab a weapon of our choosing so I choose the double sided knifes and I look over and see that Scarlett chose a Katana.

Simon: now that you chose a weapon you must become one with the weapon.
Sam: how?
Jessie: that's what we are here for.
Simon: I want you to grab a mat and place it somewhere on the floor and your weapon in front of it.

We did a they asked as they stood in front of us. Instructors are what they were but friends are what they are to become. We wouldn't ask their ways since they were probably more experienced.

That was only day one we trained in that room for a week then moved into using the weapons for about two after that we started fighting and hunting. Eventually Scarlett and I had our own room, and time was flying by fast Scarlett was almost about to have the baby and I wasn't ready to bring anything into to this world of running.

--note--
Pic is of Simon.. I was hoping now that it is summer for me I would write more but I haven't oh well