Trapped

(Sam's POV)

I waited for her to fall asleep before I got up. I look around then I get an idea so I grabbed salt, some candles, and burned myself on a crucifix I found laying in a drawer.

I set everything up and grabbed my pocket knife and sliced my hand and dripped blood on the salt. I hated the smell of my blood but its a start on getting home. Before I started I looked over to make sure she was still asleep, she was so I turned back and started.

(Scarlett's POV)

I look over beside where the portal was and saw Sam mumbling something on the ground. I wondered what he was doing but thought it best to leave him to what he was doing. I got up and went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge then the freezer. Damn it I put all the good food in my bags, that he carried, which are in his apartment in hell.

I grabbed my keys and started out the door but when I opened it Sarah was standing there.

Sarah: What are you still doing here?

S: *I started to tear up again* the portal closed

Sarah: *she pulled me in for a hug* shh okay don't worry Alex and I will protect you. *then she saw my keys* where are you going?

S: *sniffs* the store I put all the good food in my bags and those went through the portal.

Sarah: *grabs keys* you can't leave

S: Why not?

Sarah: Uh hello things are trying to kill you...

S: But...I'm..hungry

Sarah: Grrrr *calls Alex*

Alex: Wha- *sees Scarlett* why is she still here?

Sarah: The portal closed* hands over keys* go get some food for her

S: Um don't forget Sam

Alex: Damn it *growls then walks off*

Them being mad makes me feel guilty so I go back inside and wait for Alex to come back with the food.

About half an hour later I hear a thud and i lol back and see that Sam has given up on whatever he was doing.

(Sam's POV)

I give up on this why would they do this to us. This is what I get for wanting a romantic night with Scarlett. I kick the walls, sand and everything I used when I'm done I see Scarlett staring at me in shock. I look down at my mess and start to pick up and throw it away.

*knock, knock*

We freeze then I run and grab a sword out of my bag. We sneak up on the door and look in the peeky hole and someone shouts.

Alex: Open the fucking door this is heavy.

Sam: *I put my sword in the sheath that I put on and open the door* sorry man

Alex: *puts bags on counter* I totally get it...not

Sam: What's this?

Alex: Isn't it obvious

S: Thank you for this *she hugs Alex*

I look in the bags all I see are ingredients for who knows what then Alex sees my confused face. Then Scarlett looks in the bags and laughs.

Sam: What?!?

S: Your confused about the ingredients

Alex: Wait why...

S: *whispers* he doesn't cook with these kind of ingredients all to often.

Alex: Oooh now I get it you sir are the run away prince I've heard about

Sam: What

Alex: The run away prince, you pretty much ran away from your dad's house to live alone

Sam: Annnnd...

Alex: That means you probably don't cook fancier meals

Sam: I do too

Alex: Uh-huh name one

Sam: Um...there's ah no...what about no...damn it guys.

I watch them laugh and they stay to organize all the food by where it goes then again by what it is. I watch the process not knowing what a lot of it is so I go and grab some spray out of my bag and start spraying the windows.

When they finish they look at me confused.

Sam: Yeesss

S: What are you doing?

Sam: This spray helps keep things from spying on us...

S: Uh-huh how exactly?

Sam: Alex come here.

Alex: Ok *walks over* why

Sam: Show your wings

Alex takes off his shirt and shows his wing then Sam plucks a feather off of it.

Alex: Ow what the heck?

Then I set the feather in a bowl and spray it. We watch in amazement as it dissolved then I grabbed a glass and spray the inside it looks like nothing happened but the outside looks really tinted almost black.

S: Woah where did you get this stuff...

Sam: A friend

Alex: Oh wow now I know who not to mess with

We laugh and Sarah comes in with a serious face on she looks at Alex and nods they both show their wings and hold up swords. I know what that meant so I grabbed Scarlett and ran towards her safe room which again I stumbled upon accidently. We waited there she was leaned against me shaking so I hugged her closer to stop not only her but also myself from shaking.

(Alex's POV)

When I looked up from the glass Sarah had just walked in with a serious face she had nodded. Once I saw the nod I immediately took off my top layer of clothes revealing armor and allowing my wings to show I grabbed my sword and stood next to Sarah prepared for anything.

We heard running then I saw the one angel I didn't want to see barge through the door with two knights in tow. Her name was Brooklyn the strongest angel in the army.

Brooklyn: Where is the demon mother? *she spat*

...

Brooklyn: Do you think not telling me will be good for you huh Sarah what about you rogue you know I could arrest you both?

She then sent her guards towards us we tried to fight them off while also keeping her from finding them.

(Brooklyn's POV)

I started towards a door after distracting those two pitiful excuses for angels. I looked in and searched...nothing of course...I went back to the living room and saw nobody not even my guards then I felt two swords against my neck. I look at the holders and saw them with blood stains on there faces.

Brooklyn: You wouldn't *the rogue moves his sword up*

Alex: Try me

Sarah: *drops hand* you're right I wouldn't but you should leave before he does.

Brooklyn: Not without the demon girl

Alex: *tightening his grip* you won't even get a hair off her head

I think before giving up and teleport back to base. I walk to the boss and salute him.

Boss: How was the mission

B: Unsuccessful sir

Boss: Ahhhh *slams hand down* try again

B: I need more men

I had a plan on how to get her out of the house and get her away from the two guards...

--note--
Thank you for reading...the picture is of Brooklyn