The Rescue

(Sam's POV)

my party got to the docks around 10 o'clock. We headed towards the warehouse, I peeked in and saw that it was dark so I gave the signal and we checked everywhere.

~on the radio/walky talky~

Sam: we are clear over here
Julia: okay we are about to head in
Sam: we'll head over there now over and out

I give the plan to the party which consisted of about 20 or so of my father's servants and a few stragglers that got invited.

Once we get over there Julia and Jessie are nowhere to be found. We head to the side and I peek in and see Julia, Jessie and the rest of their crew tied up at one end and Scarlett and Dean being guarded. I look back and see that we have been found.

??: Haha look boss I found this outside
Boss: oh isn't that cute thinking he was gonna steal our reward.
Scarlett:*peeks at who they are talking about*
Sam: now why would I want to do that?
??: Because you are sneaking around.
Sam: I heard there were a couple of my friends coming here to take something of the Prince's. *I pull myself out of the guys hands and walk over to Scarlett* what a lovely specimen. *I wink at her.
S:*she frowns and jerks her face out of my hand* don't you touch me.
Sam: feisty too
Boss: I didnt think the prince had any companions at the current moment.
??: Boss if this is really the Prince's don't you think we should stay ow- *he rubs his head where the boss hit him*
Boss: don't be wimping out on me just remember the reward for these two.
Sam: what is the reward?*I look around and find a place to sit*
??: The angels are gonna gi- *he got hit again*
Boss: stop talking

Then two guys came up behind me and tied me up. I try to fight but give up. They walk up to the boss and show him a picture of me. I slowly sneak out a knife from my back pocket.

Boss:*looking at the picture then looking at me* hmm who is this a picture of?
M1: the prince sir
Boss: this is how you knew so much about these two.
M2: what should we do boss?
M1: kill him
M3: no, *I watched as this woman walked in* why kill him when we could hold him for ransom.
Boss: see guys this is why Matilda is my right hand woman she uses her brain.
M1 and M2: sorry boss
Matilda: if this truly is the prince then wouldn't the angels or his father desperately want him too

They continue talking about what they should do with me when I finally got done cutting the rope. They left the man who caught me earlier to watch us.

??: This sucks
Sam: what's your name?
??: Mertle
Sam: why do you work for him?
Mertle: it pays well
Sam: oh. Hey in my bag over there I have some snacks do want some?
Mertle: sure thanks

When he goes to my bag I run over and untie Scarlett. We both head over to the parties and untie them. He looks back and sees us running so I apologize before shooting him with a tranquilizer dart.

We get to the castle grounds before we ever stop and look back. I thank everyone for helping and send everyone home before turning towards Scarlett seeing that she is safe makes me happier than I have ever been.

Julia: hey *she punches my shoulder* what you did was awesome.
Sam: *I lightly laugh and hold my shoulder* thanks
Jessie: now that that's over what's next?
Scarlett: heading home and hoping that this all dies down.
Sam: right *I remember that I finished the room* why don't we head over there now.

We walk into her apartment and the first thing I do is sit on the couch while she walks around.

I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up all the lights were out and Scarlett was sitting next to me reading.

S: thank you for finishing the room.
Sam: *I pull her closer to me* I had a little help.
S: I can tell *she looks up and kisses me*

--note--
Thank you guys for reading! This I the last chapter of this book. The picture is of Sam, Scarlett, and Dean!!!