Surprise

(Sam's POV)

I'm running and yelling for people to get out of my way when Sarah grabs me, sprouts her wings and we zoom down the hall.

We get to the room and I barge in to see Sabrina yelling at people/monsters then she spots me.

Sabrina: Sam you finally made it put on those *pointing to some scrubs*

Sam: Okay *I look at Scarlett*

S: Hurry the fuck up *she yells*

I get changed and rush back over to Scarlett then give her my hand to grab. Sabrina continues yelling orders then looks back down at Scarlett and pulls me over to her.

Sabrina: Ready *she looks at me then at Scarlett*

Sam: Yeah

S: Get this over with

Sabrina: Come on scarlett we need you to push

S: I am damn it *starts screaming*

After 3 hours of labor its finally born a baby boy. Sabrina wipes her brow and cleans him up then hands it to Scarlett who smiles.

Sabrina: It's a boy everybody

Everyone: *cheering and congratulating us before leaving*

S: *smiles then looks up at me* Dean *she says softly*

Sam: What was that? *coming up next her and sitting on the bed*

S: Dean that's his name.

Sam: *pets Dean's head* Dean is a great name.

Then all of the sudden Brooklyn barges into the door. I shield Scarlett from her.

B: Oh don't think I'm here for the kid.

Sam: Then why are you here? *I spat*

B: For all of you.*she crosses her arms*

Sam: Why? *I relaxed a little*

B: We need all of you to set some rules before opening the portals. *she waves in more guards*

Sam: *I look at Scarlett then look back* fine but I need my father to be here with us.

B: *growls and rolls eyes* fine but doesn't mean he can change our minds.

She leaves and I start breathing again. I look over at Scarlett and she looks more worried than I feel.

We both get up and get dressed. Sarah and Alex come in with gifts and smiling faces.

Sarah: *looks at our faces* y'all look like someone died.

Sam: We are meeting with the angels today. *I go and bro hug Alex*

Alex: Does that mean they'll open the portals?

Sam: I dont know but my father is going to.

Sarah: Is there a reason why?

Sam: He'll make sure we can get our way *I watch Sarah and Alex walk around the room*

Alex: That's good

We walk out of the room after opening the gifts good thing Sarah got a baby carrier because we weren't prepared to have him.

We got picked up by someone in a black car when we got in I saw my dad he seemed angry.

Satan:*reaches over and hugs me* I missed you so much.

Sam: Thank you for coming father

Satan: You're welcome but who is this little guy? *reaching over and lightly pinching his cheeks*

S: This is Dean

The car ride was long but when we got there we were met by Brooklyn and a small army. The driver came around and opened our door for us we all got out and walked over to Brooke. She looked over at my dad and bowed slightly.

Satan: Please don't bow. *he put out his hand*

Brooke: *takes his hand* sorry sir I'm Brooklyn head of the angelic army.

Sam: Are you ready?

Brooke: Yes come with me *she leads us away*

We get to a huge conference room and we stand at one end and then on the other we see God and Gabriel. We all sit down and wait for the meeting to commence.

After an hour of talking we closed the meeting and all shook hands. We walked out and Gabriel followed us.

Sam: What do you want?

Gabriel: I'm here to open a portal for y'all.

Sam: Oh thank you

Gabriel: It's fine *opens a portal*

We walk through and before I could turn around he closed the portal with Scarlett on the other side.

I bang on the wall where the portal was until my dad puts a hand on my shoulder and starts shaking me. I fall to my knees and start to try opening the portal. A car pulls up and I wouldn't budge so my dad turns into his demon form grabbed me then shoved me into the car.

We got to my apartment and my dad carried me in then tied me to a chair until I calmed down.

--note--

Thank you for reading...this pic is of Sabrina.