Sanctuary

(Scarlett's POV)

Sam and i both knew it wouldn't be long before they found us again so we stayed at Charles home for only a couple weeks before checking back in with Alex and Sarah.

~video call~

Alex: Hi guys *he smiled*
Sam and I: Hi Alex
Sam: Have they found us yet? *you could tell he was tired of waiting around and doing nothing*
Alex: They almost did but it seemed that you guys decided to move away so they lost you.
Sam: That's good...I guess.
A: Sam we can't risk letting you out there. *I guess I'm not the only one to notice.*
Sam: I know *he hasn't looked at Alex at all* I just don't like that I'm not doing anything.
Sarah: *Walks up* We understand but there isn't much you can do except wait.
Sam: For how much longer?*his tone shifted from depressed to mad*
Alex:*staying calm* As long as it takes hopefully they will give up when the baby comes.
S: *Sam stormed out of the room* sorry about him he is been acting like that since we left.
Sarah: It's fine. How are you doing Scarlett?
S: I could be better. Are y'all holding up there?
Alex: Tomorrow the angels are going to send more troops so we are thinking about going to you two so we can protect you better.
S: *looks up* I better go check on him but I'll check in tomorrow.
Alex and Sarah: Ok bye

I hang up and walk out of the tent we have been staying in for a couple days. I see Sam beating up a wooden dummy, I know how he is feeling but I try to hide it ever since my out burst back when we stayed at Victoria's he was the strong one then now it is my turn.

I waited for him to finally calm down before I walked over and hugged him even though he was sweaty and didn't hug me back I knew that he needed someone there to hold him up. He looked down at me as i looked up at him he looked shocked but eventually his face softened and he smiled then hugged me back.

S: We have to stay strong no matter what situation we so happen to get ourselves in...*i continued to stare into his eyes even after he looked away*
Sam: I know, but I can't handle the idea of running for the rest of time...
S: Come on we all know that they have to give up eventually * i smile then let go of him* besides it would be cool to travel the world
Sam: And put people in danger not my idea of cool *he started walking over to the dummy to pick up all the pieces*

I walked over to the river and smiled. I ran over to the tent and grabbed a change of clothes and some towels. I walked past him, he looked at me confused, then got up and I tried holding back a smile when i saw him falling me back to the river.

Sam: What are you doing?
S: Taking a bath *I started removing my clothes*
Sam: Right now
S: well yeah why not
Sam: um *he turned red and rubbed his neck*

I laughed at him and jumped into the water which was warm. I was expecting something colder but this is perfect. I watched him stare at me then I crossed my arms.

S: Why are you still standing there?
Sam: i uh...
S: Sam come in the water isn't gonna kill you.
Sam: I know that it's just that i um...
S: * ok now he is irritating me* get your ass in here Sam
Sam: *he looks away then starts to take off his sweat drenched clothes* fine

I laughed as he jumped in and stayed under then popped up in front of me I screamed. He smiled and laughed then pulled me closer.

Sam: Looky who got scared.

I pushed him and made a pouty face.

S: You're so mean *I laughed as he tickled me* stop it
Sam: Why huh Scarlett? *he laughed at me struggling *
S: Damn it Sam stop *I tried swimming away but he grabbed my leg*
Sam: *pulls me closer* what's the plan when the baby is born?
S: *I stop laughing and got serious* I never really thought of one

We looked at each other then I got out and covered up with a towel and took my extra clothes to the area we designated as the changing area. He walked in and looked at me.

Sam: I'm sorry
S: it's fine. I just didn't think about it with all of what's going on.
Sam: I haven't either.

He started to get dressed also and he left after he was done. I thought about what we would do after it was born how could I possibly let it be born in this chaos? I walked out and somebody grabbed me and put a rag over my mouth. The last thing I remember was Sam rushing at my capturer.

When I woke up I was in a room that was very girly maybe a little to girly. I started to get up but a girl rushed over and forced me to lay down.

??: Hey you're finally awake.
S: yeah *I said holding my head* where am I?
??: Oh you're in a sanctuary ,for monsters, that can't be detected by angels.
S: why?
??: *She points towards my abdomen* along with you being pregnant we heard from a couple of our guardians protecting you two.
S: who are they?
??: They will be coming back a little bit later
S: okay what's your name?
??: My name...my name is Jessica but usually people call me Jessie or some other names.
S: oh okay my na-
J: I already know your name Scarlett. Sarah talks about you all the time
S: oh Sarah is here.
J: not at the current moment she is out scouting. But can't keep you in bed I put some clothes on the dresser and the shower has hot water. I'll come back in an hour see you later.

She got up and left me alone. I slowly got up and headed to the shower.

--note--
Hope you enjoy this chapter and the next ones to come. This picture is of Jessie in human form.