Getting Out

(Sam's POV)

I wake up with a cramp in my neck and my whole body sore from the awkward position I was in. I would shift but I didn't want to wake up Scarlett. I sent her a message are you okay? I got one back I didn't want to wake you but yes can we get out of here yet. I wasn't sure so I sent a message to Alex are we in the clear? We heard some thumping before we heard.

Alex: Where are you guys?

Sam: Is that a yes?

Alex: Yeah

I tried pushing up on the door but of course someone is standing on it.

Sam: Hey Alex

Alex: Yeah

Sam: Can you move?

Alex: Uh I guess

Then I opened the door and saw him jump at the fact we were in the floor. Scarlett looked up and crawled out first then I crawled out we started to look at the damage surprisingly there wasn't that much.

Alex: I wouldn't have found you two there

S: Its a safe room

Alex: Why do you have a safe room?

S: I ran away from hell and didn't want to be drug back by my adopted family

Sam: Wait wait wait I didn't know that

S: You don't ask very many questions about me

Alex: That's interesting does that make you a rogue?

S: I'm not sure

Sam: No there are just some demons who don't stay there

S: It might make me a rogue since you know I ran away from the royal family.

Sam: *I laugh then I realized what she said* wait what.

She never told me about her life as a demon or her life really at all. I think about my family tree and never saw anything that looked or even named Scarlett.

S: Sam I think this should be a topic for later ok

I nod.

Alex: Sorry guys they know you're here you need to get out.

Sam: I might know somebody who can help.

We walk to Alex's car since we can't ours when we get in he already has the destination set.

It took 3 hours to get there but we made it. I walk into a circus tent like thing and see her performing.

??: Come one come all can decide which is wrong let us celebrate together of the fall *she lifts a curtain to reveal to cages with girls in them one swinging on a perch and the other huddled against the edge of the cage* of the angels. I need a member of the audience *she looks up and sees us* how bout the miss in the back *I see Scarlett point to herself* yes darling you *Scarlett goes up I warn her about this one* what's your name?

S: Uh Scarlett

??: Scarlett will you please pick up this bucket of regular water.

S: Is it really water?

??: Taste it *I clench my fists hoping she is telling the truth*

S: It is

??: Now these lovely ladies one of them is not human who could it be

The audience: The one on the ground

S: *looks at the two and chooses the one on the porch* that one

??: Go ahead splash her then

Scarlett splashes the girl and she turns into a peacock. The audience claps and the magician walks off the stage towards me.

??: Sam darling it's been too long
Sam: yes it has
??: Now Scarlett may I
S: do what?
??: I don't have a name for it but you getting that right makes me curious
Sam: don't worry she is great at what she does.
S: I guess
??: Yay! * She claps her hands and leads us to a room in the back*

Scarlett stayed awfully close to my side until we got there and she told Scarlett to lie down on a table.

??: I can feel your stress
S: sorry it's just I don't know your name so I don't know you
??: Oh my name is Victoria
S: OK Ill try to relax

Victoria hovered her hands over Scarlett and looked concerned so I got worried.

Sam: What is it?

V: Well um it's hard to tell now.

Sam: What do you mean?

V: Let me check her memories so I can confirm it.

Sam: Confirm what?

S: *grabs my hands* calm down Sam we will see.

Victoria checks her memory its weird her facial expressions.

V: Scarlett *looking around Scarlett's head to see her face*

S: Yes

V: Did you die at 16?

S: I'm not sure

V: How?

S: Because I blacked out then I was in hell.

V: Sam...did you know this?

Sam: Uhh no

I was confused I know Victoria and when she's asking questions there is something wrong. So I'm sorta forming Scarlett's past she died at 16 then was part of the royal family until she ran away for five years. I walk out of the room then sit in the audience's chairs confused as hell.

(Scarlett's POV)

I look at Sam walk out of the room then looked at Victoria. I nodded when she asked me if we should continue I knew he needed time alone to think. I sent him a message I'll tell you everything later.

V: Please dont send messages when I'm reading.

S: Sorry

V: *she puts her hands down* why did y'all come to me?

S: We are being hunted

V: Do you know why?

S: Yes, but I think you do too

She looked confused at first then looked at me again and laughed.

S: what's so funny?
V: the angels
S: what about them?
V: they can be such a pain in the ass. They think just because you did done thing means your bad now you're a fucking demon . What could they possibly do? *Still laughing*
S: I never thought of it like that.

She looked at me then gave me a bottle full of a liquid not this again she watched me and waited till I drank it.

--note--
This was a late update because yesterday I had to take my final but today I'll try to catch up...the pic is of Victoria