Guess who's back!

Hey guys! So yes, Victoria is back and I imagined her looking like Kiera Knightley so if you wanna picture her, just picture Elizabeth Swann from Pirate's of the Caribbean. I've worked really hard on this chapter and I've done my best to make it enjoyable for you guys so I hope you like it!! Also please read the quotes below from a previous chapter, it's relevant to this one.

"Hey Nell, your eyes still sparkle."
They always did, it was strange he hadn't really noticed until now. They stared at each other for a few seconds. The room was dark, the only light was coming from one small candle in the corner of the room and the moon. Everything fell silent, everything stopped. They were face to face, only a few inches apart. Nellie slowly closed her eyes and leaned foward, but Todd stood up, causing Nellie to open her eyes. She wasn't sure if he stood up as a sign of rejection or if he simply didn't notice her gesture, most likely the latter due to how drunk they both were.- Chapter 29, Two drunk idiots

The time had come, it was seven in the morning and Todd had to wake her up on her day off like he promised. He walked into her room, she had the curtains closed so not a lot of light could enter the room and she was all snuggled up under the covers. He wasn't exactly sure how to go about getting her out of bed, he just knew she'd put up a good fight.

"Nellie?" He said in a soft whisper, she didn't move. He repeated her name, a bit louder this time and he nudged her arm. She pushed his hand away and rolled over so her back was now facing him. "Nell, c'mon wake up. Victoria is coming today, remember? You made me promise to wake you up so you can get some things done before she gets here."

"Get out, I'm trying to sleep." She mumbled grumpily, still half asleep.

Her words only caused Sweeney to roll his eyes at her. "Amazing, you're not even out of bed yet and it's not even seven thirty yet and you're already annoying me. I think that's a new record." He told her sarcastically.

"Same to you." She mumbled, though he could barely hear her.

He tried talking her into getting up a few more times but simply saying things to her clearly wasn't working. So he turned her over so she was facing him again and he gently sat her up in the bed. After that, he moved the covers from where they were all wrapped around her and he put his arms around her, almost like a hug, and stood up with her leaning against him. He was supporting her but her feet were on the floor which meant she was sort of standing on her own, which was a start.

He slowly loosened his grip until he wasn't holding her at all anymore and she was standing on her own, her eyes were still closed, but she was standing. "There! Now you're standing, see?" Right after the words escaped his mouth, she began to fall to the floor but luckily he was fast and he caught her. "Jesus Christ, Nell." He mumbled in annoyance at the sleeping baker in his arms. He fully picked her up bridal style and got a new idea: maybe if he couldn't get her to wake up, the kids could. So he carried her into the living room where the three of them were sitting.

Anthony's face formed a slightly concerned look at the scene infront of him "uhm, Mr.Todd...wot are you doing with Mrs.Lovett?" He asked, seeing the asleep baker with one of her arms limply hanging in the air and her head tilted back with her eyes closed, she almost looked dead.

"Is mum okay?" Toby asked, slight panic in his voice.

"She's fine, she's just a pain in my ass." Todd told them darkly.

"Normally we try not to question some of the strange hobbies the two of you have, but I must know why you've decided to carry her throughout the house while she sleeps."

This only made Sweeney grow more frustrated "I'm not just carrying her around! She made me promise to wake her up at this time but she refuses to get up and I thought maybe she'd get up easier for the three of you."