Hey Y'all, Another Announcement!!

I think I have an idea of what I want to do!! I'm just gonna end up wrapping this story up. I think I'll have a few more actual chapters and then I'll have a little epilogue to tell all about the wonderful future lives. 

I really love this story because it's like my first born child of fan fictions.....? That was a weird way to word it but I'm sticking by that. You're welcome for that I guess..... hahaha sorry this got awkward fast ......kinda like my life. 

OKAY ANYWAYSSSS

My next chapter will most likely be a filler chapter so I have some leeway into the exciting chapter I've been planning. 

Y'ALL IM SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU TO SEE IT!!

I'm really hoping the chapter goes the way I want it because a lot of the time I have good ideas and intentions but I have no clue how I want to word it and it absolutely sucks.

If I finish this story would you guys read another book if I were to continue writing? I think I may have an idea but I don't know for sure what I want to do yet so that is why I want to continue with this story line for a bit longer. 

I can't say it enough but you guys mean the absolute world to me and I would be no where without y'all. 

Stay beautiful and remember being you is the best gift you can give anyone!! 

Hope your day (or night in my case) is as perfect as Mitch Grassi. 

Love,

Breanna :)