Falling In Fall

Falling in Fall. Copyright ©. All Rights Reserved.

No plagiarism. No part of this story will be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission of the author.

Name, places etc.. are fictitious products from the author. Any resemblance of the character's name and locale is a coincidence.

This story contains few mild swearings, so please CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is my first story so if you ever see typographical errors, and misspelling of words---which would probably be present on each chapters---I apologize. Also, I changed a couple of scenes fyi, but I assure you it won't change the ending!!

Hope to see you till the end of this story! :) 😊😊

-Danielle

One season,

One season,

that's when it all happened.

She fell on bed, she fell on the stairs, she fell on a tree.

But who would have thought that there was more of her to fall for?

Like, falling on her knees after the ones who had raised her died.

Falling in love with someone she once called, cloned figure of satan.

And, falling apart when she was left with no other choice but to move out to another country and live with her aunt, leaving everyone she loves on her hometown with a definite reason.

But, was that all?

Notice: This book will run slow, because we only have one season to be with our characters

Notice: This book will run slow, because we only have one season to be with our characters. So, let's all glide from the tree to the ground people!