Chapter 14

"That was a horrible movie."

"Agreed," Craig said before grabbing another handful of popcorn and stuffing it in his mouth. "Want to watch another one?"

The two of them had been lounging on the couch for a few hours, watching movies like Sharknado and making fun of it. Their trip to LA was apparently cancelled since the president of the company they'd be speaking with had come down with something.

"I was thinking of recording an Ask Mini tomorrow, but since our plans were cancelled, do you want to record it right now?"

"You want me to be in it?"

Craig smiled, tossing a piece of popcorn at her nose. "Of course. I'll introduce you to the World Wide Web."

"You're a dork. Let's record it after we order some Thai food?"

"You read my mind."

Thirty minutes of waiting for their Thai food to be delivered and thirty minutes of eating while watching an episode of New Girl, Craig was ready to set up his camera in the living room. They'd be sitting on the couch and Craig had placed a few of his stuffed toys there; mainly Pokemon and Marvel related toys.

"So, I'm going to read a question off of Twitter and I mentioned that 'my friend who lives with me' would be joining me in the video so there'll be questions for the both of us. You ready?"

"Nope, but let's do this thing."

Craig turned the camera on and began dancing awkwardly. He was always a bit more outgoing when it came to recording.

"Hey, ladds. How're you doing? Here's another #AskMini and today, I'm joined with my amazing best friend and also housemate," Craig said the last word in a weird tone, unsure of the technical term, "and she'll be answering questions as well. Evanee?"

The raven haired girl smiled brightly at the camera. "Hey guys. I'm Evanee, a painfully awkward and non-photogenic nurse who has absolutely no experience with recording myself."

"Accurate," Craig laughed, taking out his phone and scrolling. "Okay, so the first question is from WildKenna, who asked Evanee how is it like to live with such an amazing man?"

Evanee rolled her eyes and jokingly nudged Craig. "Well, of course I wouldn't know, but I'd imagine that it would be quite exciting, wouldn't it Craig?"

In response, Craig ruffled up Evanee's hair and laughed. They continued on with the video and there were more than enough questions for the two of them.

Once they were done, Craig had instantly started to begin editing the video. He was excited to share it and there wasn't much to edit since almost the entire thing was hilarious. When he was finalized many hours later, Evanee was eating leftover Thai food and still on Netflix on the living room couch.

It took a while to upload the video, but it was finally done and Craig was relieved that it had posted without any mishaps.

Though Craig couldn't help but notice that many people in the comment sections were surprised that his house mate was a girl and that a few people had even commented on Evanee.

Some talked about her appearance; asking if she was queer since her hair was short or asking why she was miniature compared to Craig. Some had even began to assume some awful things about her like that she was using Craig for fame or that he only let her stay with him because he felt sorry for her.

It has taken time to respond to each comment like that, but he did. Evanee was important to him. They were great friends and he would never want people to see her in such a negative way when he knew that Evanee was an amazing person.