Chapter Six

Adrian's POV (yes... Mixing it up this time.)
-
I walked into my new home as Phil's mum left. "Hi Mrs Lester."
"Hello, Adrian. I was just leaving."
"I'll hopefully catch you another time." I smiled.
-
"Hello brother." I announced.
"Hey Adrian. How was school?" Phil asked. Dan was engulfed in playing Mario Kart on his Nintendo.
"It was nice. A girl called Angel-"
"Wow. Adrian. A girl?" My brother paid attention now.
"Yeah. Angela. She's in my psychology class."
"Do you like her?" Phil asked.
I sat down by Phil.
"Yeah.. She's so pretty. One of my friends overheard her in the hallway say that she has no one to go to prom with... So I'm going to ask her." I said, proudly.
Dan paused his game. "Go little bro!"
"Thanks man."
"When's your prom?"
"The committee decided on April 20th."
"So you'll be home late I presume?" My brother acted like a parent.
"Yes, authority figure."
"You know it, man." He chuckled before returning to his game.
"So since it's February, I'll need a tux by April. Well... For your wedding and for the prom beforehand."
"Do you have any now?"
"I haven't checked, but I might have one suitable for prom."
"Alrighty, Adrian." Phil said, rubbing my shoulder.
-
I went to my room and found my suit. "Yeah, I have one for prom, but we're renting for your wedding, yes?" I called.
"Yeah, we are." Phil called back.
"Sweet. Thanks man."
-
As I turned on my computer, I heard my brother and Phil talking.
"Your brother is so much like you."
"Except I have Hobbit hair and I'm 6ft 3. He got the more natural genetics."
"I love your Hobbit hair."
"Phil! I'm in first place! Hehe, stop tickling me!"
"What's the magic word?"
"STOP!" He was laughing so hard. I heard a loud noise.
"Are you guys okay in there?" I poked my head out of the door.
"I fell off the fucking sofa." Dan was laying on the floor, and Phil was laughing uncontrollably.
"I tickled him and to stay in first place on Mario Kart, he tried to get up without stopping his game."
"Dan... You dingus.... How'd you end up on the floor?"
"I hit my foot on the coffee table." He covered his eyes in shame.
"Did you at least win?" Phil asked as he helped my brother get up.
"Yeah."
"Good." He continued to tickle Dan and Dan hit him with a pillow.
"I'll leave you two in your pride." I walked back into my room, laughing. I sat back at my computer when my phone vibrated. It was Angela. "Okay be cool, Adrian... You're a ladies man. You can do this. Just... Invite her out to coffee? No... She doesn't drink coffee."
My phone vibrated again. I hadn't answered as I was distracted by my self conscious being an inept twat with dating. I had never really had a girlfriend. There were always girls I liked, or thought were pretty, and girls always flirted with me, but Angela was different.
"Fuck... I need to answer."

Angela: Hey Adrian
Me: Hey
Angela: what's up?
Me: Just chilling at home. My brother and Phil are having a pillow fight now.
Angela: wow
Me: They're interesting, but they're family.
Angela: Anyways
Me: Yeah
"Way to go, Adrian... You're doing great. Not."
Me: What about you?
Angela: My sister is back home for the week. She lives up North, so I don't get to see her much.
Me: Oh well that's cool that she comes to stay.
Angela: it's really not.
Me: it's not?
Angela: She's a royal bitch.
"Heh.. Angela isn't so innocent. Damn I'm going to SO get her."
Me: Heh my brother has never really been a problem
Angela: Doesn't he make YouTube videos?
Me: Yeah. Danisnotonfire.
Angela: Oh yeah. He's pretty funny and real.
Me: I'll agree
Angela: I'm glad I got to talk to you.
Me: Really?
Angela: Is that a surprise? :)
Me: Kinda... To be completely honest
Angela: Oh come on, Adrian. You're popular, attractive...
Me: I'm only popular because I'm "Danisnotonfire's little brother." Now that I live with him, that's all people ask me about.
Angela: I always see girls flirting with you though...?
Me: They're asking about Dan and Phil.
Angela: I only ask because I'm curious. I want to know more about you. Besides that you're extremely handsome, and have an adorable personality.
Me: Aw well thanks.
Angela: no problem <3 ;) ;*
"Shit man..."
Me: I have to be honest now, Angela.
Angela: ?
Me: I was completely terrified when I first saw you.
Angela: how come?
Me: When you walk into your psychology class on the first day of school and see a dashingly gorgeous girl sits near you... You tend to get nervous.
Angela: Aw Adrian <3 I'm not THAT pretty..
Me: I'm serious, Angela. You're absolutely gorgeous. I've had a crush on you all year...
Angela: Oh really?
Me: Yeah :)
Angela: Guess what Adrian...
Me: Uh.. What?
Angela: I was nervous, too.
Me: But you're so confident..
Angela: I normally am, yes. I see you walk into class and sit near me and I nearly fainted.
Me: Okay, I'm not THAT handsome ;)
Angela: Alright now, mocking me ;) I'm serious though... You're absolutely handsome and I've had a crush on you, too. <3
"YES!" "Shit that wasn't in my head..."
Me: Want to go out tonight? I'm not busy ;)
Angela: I'd love to! Can we make it a double?
Me: Invite my brother and Phil?
Angela: Yeah :) I want to meet the men who saved you.
Me: You saw that story?
Angela: Yeah. I'm glad it's over. <3
Me: Me too <3 I'll ask them if they'd like to come. Where do you suggest we go?
Angela: Maybe dinner and your place? ;)
Me: Alright ;) give me a sec and I'll ask.
I turned towards the door. "Shit. You scared me!" Both Dan and Phil were standing there, watching me.
"So where are we all going tonight?" Dan winked.
"I read my texts as I typed them, didn't I?"
"Loud and clearly." Phil chimed in.
"I'll pick her up and we'll go out for dinner.... Since you guys just did and I'm still hungry. And I'll bring her back here. Cool?"
"Sounds great." They agreed.
Me: Hey Angela, I'll pick you up and take you wherever you want for dinner. Dan and Phil just ate out so they're going to stay home, but we'll come back here.
Angela: Sounds good ;) I'll see you in a bit.
Me: See ya ;)
I got up from my computer, putting my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my black sweater and slipped it on. I fixed my hair in the bathroom and then tied up a pair of converse before leaving.
Angela gave me her address and I found that she lives rather close. I pulled into the driveway and walked to her door with a flower. I knocked and she answered.
"Hello, cutie. Aw you didn't have to bring me a flower!" She hugged me. "Wow... She is so beautiful.."
"Shall we?" I held out my arm and she locked hers inside mine. I led her to my car, held the door open for her and shut it.
"So where are you going?"
"Someplace special. I go there all the time with my family."
It happened to be the same restaurant my family always eats at. "Wow... We're literally meant to be here.."