Chapter Fifteen

Phil's POV (Completely and extremely smutty chapter... Enjoy, you perverts..)
-
~~~~A month later~~~~
Adrian spent the night at Angela's house, the night before they were moving their stuff into their dorm rooms, meaning I was home alone...with my husband. We took advantage of the opportunity.
-
Dan moaned loudly as I kissed his neck, feeling his muscular abdomen. My hands trailed down and held tightly as his hands grasped onto my thighs and he he kissed me gently, but with passion.
I felt the bulge in my boxers grow as he picked me up, thrusting me into the wall as he went down.
-
He threw me back into the bed and climbed on top of me as my hands found themselves grasping onto his lower back, pulling him to me.
I felt like everything was finally going perfectly, now that Dan and I were married, Adrian was moving out to begin college with his fiancée, Angela.
Dan whispered into my ear, "You're perfect..." as he thrusted into me as I was now on my stomach.
I found myself screaming, but loving every second of it, as I felt his body up against my ass with each blow.
-
I managed to take over and Dan was ready to be pleasured. His smile, as I kissed his chest, grew and grew by the millisecond. His hands latched themselves onto my neck as he forced my body up against his.
"I fucking love you, Phil..." He moaned as he muttered softly. He was breathing heavily as I went down his body, kissing every inch, every centimeter.
-
"Fu-fuck!" He screamed as I helped him relax himself by groping gently. I swallowed hard before feeling his hands playing with my hair as I started going back up. He kept moaning as he held my naked body against his own and I sucked on his neck.
"You're beautiful, Daniel.." I whispered, sensually.
-
We crashed, but when we woke up, we still couldn't stay off of each other. Something just took over our bodies as our hearts were beating simultaneously. Dan went down on me as I groaned, grabbing onto the bed sheets. His tongue trailed around until he swallowed and kissed my hips before going back to my neck. It felt so good. His warm embrace..
-
"I love you, Philly." He wrapped his arms around me while we spooned, relaxing after exhausting ourselves.
"I love you, Danny." He kissed the back of my neck. His warm breath on my neck gave me chills... Chills by just knowing the love of my life was laying there. The love of my life had his arms wrapped around me, as he kissed my neck. Dan.. My husband.
"How did I get this lucky?" I looked at his hands on my chest, and I placed mine on top.
I looked at Dan. He fell asleep with a smile on his face. His beautiful smile... His soothing voice and his strong, but gentle, disposition. I always thought I didn't deserve such a perfect man in my life.
-
But I had him, and it was about time I admit that I deserve his love. We had been through so much. Between being unable to come out to him, and getting drunk after he had already heard me come out....after he already knew I was gay. He had to watch me run away from him, in tears. He must've thought I wasn't okay with it...with waking up next to him. He didn't know I was completely okay with it.
He could've let me go and not chased after me, but he brought me back home and it was so beautiful after that. We just happened...
-
I dozed off and Dan woke up around 9a.m, waking me up, too.
"Philly? Baby?"
I looked at him, still half asleep. is
"It's that day. The day we talk to the obstetrician..." He kissed me.
"We still haven't found a surrogate, though, Danny."
"I know. And like I told you, I have an idea.....but we need to go talk to her and find out how this is gonna all work."
-