Chapter Twelve

Phil's POV
-
"Surprise boys!" Our mums found us. "We called Pete." Mz Howell laughed. "I got the number from your phone, Danny."
"You got... You got Fall Out Boy to play at our wedding?!?!!" Dan fangirled. He hugged his mum, then mine after I hugged her.
"This is amazing. Thank you guys!" I took Dan's hand and Pete saw us from on stage.
"Let's hear it for the happy couple! Dan and Phil Howell! Come on stage boys!" He called for us. We ran, hand in hand, on stage and hugged the guys.
"Congratulations, guys!" Patrick gave us hugs while Joe and Andy got everyone to cheer "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
So we kissed. Patrick started singing.
"My songs know what you did in the dark!!! So light em up!"
We sang along until Patrick handed us microphones and said, "Your turn. I saw your singing videos. Sing for us, Phan." I smiled at Dan as we took the mics and finished out the song.
-
"Alright Andy, Joe, Pete. We're gonna play a little bit different now. It goes a little something like this." Patrick said, then started playing the beginning riff to Toxic. I felt my mouth open as Dan laughed.
We sang together, and I actually got the intro correct. I knew I did cause Dan gave me the "Oh my fucking, fuck" face he gives when something crazy and unbelievable happens.
-
It was time to cut the cake and as Pj would say, "It's tradition to...", Dan and I got the first pieces. The cake was beautifully made and my mum handed me the topper to keep.
-
"Hey Dan. Kiss me." Dan turned straight into a piece of cake and it got all over his face.
"Cute Philly. Very cute." He kissed me and slammed a piece of cake into my face. He wiped the frosting off my eyes and kissed me again.
"You're a turnip." I teased.
My mum handed us cloths to wipe our faces off before we interlocked arms and took a sip of wine.
-
Everyone got their cake and the dance floor was lit. Literally. There were light grey, blue and lime lights shining over the dance floor. "Was this your idea?" I asked Dan.
"No."
"It was me." Adrian came up behind us, putting his arms around us.
"That was very thoughtful." I smiled at him.
"I wanted you guys to remember where you came from. The dark and the light colored bedspreads in two different bedrooms in different parts of England....moved to one bedroom. You two met and now you're a married couple."
"My wise little brother..." Dan patted him on the cheek.
"It's time for your first dance." He said before Pete announced it.
-
"It is now time for the groomsmen's first dance. Please, allow Dan and Phil to dance before joining on the dance floor."
We walked to the middle of the dance floor and Fall Out Boy serenaded us.
"Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dying to tell you, everything you wanna hear..."
-
Dan took my hand and pulled me close with the other as his arm wrapped around my back. My arm wrapped around his neck as he held my hand and we danced. He spun me at the end of the song and dipped me as our lips connected.
"I love you so much... Mr Howell." He said.
"I love the sound of that.... You saying that to me."
-
We enjoyed the party until everyone started to leave. Adrian left with Angela and ended up staying at her house. It was a good thing. We went home.
-
"Ya know... It's a tradition.." I started to imitate Pj.
"Alright, Phil. I married you, not Peej. But I know.. I know what you were saying." He pulled me up against him and took my tux off, leaving my tie. I did the same and pulled him by his tie as I threw myself on the bed. He ripped my pants off of me after removing his own.
-
Dan thrusted himself into me as I laid on my stomach. "Fuck...." I groaned as I felt his hands on my thighs. He flipped me over and went down with his tongue. "I'm so hard... It's coming... Fuck.." He swallowed hard, then we swapped places.
-
"Phil.. Phil... I'm close.. Agh!" He screamed, as I made my way down his body. He held onto the bed as I groped him forcefully and my tongue traveled. Dan moaned loudly and I felt him relax. I swallowed before going back up his body and flipping him on his stomach.
-
"Fuck yes... Yes! Get in.. Get in... Yes!" I pushed harder as he kept moaning. "Fuck... Philly... You're incredible." I laid on Dan and kissed his muscular back.
"Better get used to it." I whispered before he took charge for round two.
-
We crashed at 4a.m. and held each other tightly. We woke up together and Dan Frenched me before making several red marks up my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he climbed on top and wrapped my legs around himself.
"You're so hard..." He said as he groped me and I screamed and moaned.
-
His bulge grew as he held me up against him and sucked on my neck. "I love my sunshine." He said before throwing me back onto the bed and pounced like a cat.
-
"I'm so turned on..." I said as Dan pretended to be a cat. "Me-ow." I joined in.
He wrapped his arms around me and I felt his fingernails claw me. He was leaving his mark as I bit his lips and sucked on his collarbone. He had my full attention, and I didn't want to get up. I was so sore, but we continued to thrust into each other as we ran out of breath and moaned loudly.
"Fuck...." Dan said, breathing heavily before getting back on top.
"Take me, Daniel." I teased as I bit my lip. He squeezed my thighs as he kissed every inch of my body. "I'm so sore.." I groaned.