Chapter Eight

Phil's POV (back to Phil!)
-
We all went to bed and apparently Angela slept next to Adrian. We saw them walk into Adrian's bedroom together. "They're so cute together."
Dan and I went to bed and cuddled that morning.
"Can April come faster?" Dan kissed me.
"It's only March 1st.... Sadly. We'll be receiving RSVP messages until the 20th."
Dan sniffed. "I smell food... My brother... He's cooking.."
We got up and found Adrian in the kitchen. "Good morning. I'm just cooking my girl and me some breakfast. Want some?" He was making pancakes.
"If it's not any trouble."
"Oh not at all." He smiled and flip the pancake on the pan.
He carried a tray with a plate of pancakes and a bowl of berries into his bedroom.
"Aww. He's such a gentleman." I watched as he walked by.
"That's my brother, for ya. The ladies man. I'm just.. Your man." He pulled me in and kissed me.
"That's just as good." I blushed.
Adrian walked back out and fixed us up some pancakes. "Angela wanted breakfast in bed. So I'm gonna do some work on my computer while she eats."
He finished our breakfasts. "Bon appetite!" He took his pancakes into his bedroom.
-
We finished our breakfast and decided to play video games. Angela and Adrian joined us and we all played Mario Kart.
"Alright. We're doing Coconut Mall first." Dan clicked on the course.
"Three.... Two... One... Go!" The screen read as the four of us flew from our starting positions. Adrian and Angela were neck in neck while Dan held first place. I was close behind.
-
"Wow. That was a close game. But I won." Angela said proudly. "You're really good at Mario Kart, Dan."
"You too, kid." He said teasingly. The scores were:
Angela
Dan
Phil
Adrian
And I was completely okay with coming in third. Adrian seemed like he was spacing out like he didn't sleep well last night. "He didn't... No. No... Well.."
"Oh. That's my mom. Thanks for letting me spend the night, Dan and Phil. Adrian, I'll see you at school on Monday." She kissed him passionately, the way Dan kisses me.
Adrian walked Angela to the door and kissed her goodbye. Then she left.
-
Adrian walked back to his room.
"You don't think..." I started.
"No. He wouldn't have... I don't think so at least." Dan thought hard. "I'll go talk to him."
Dan walked into Adrian's room. I could hear him talk to his brother from the lounge.
"Adrian, did you have sex with her?"
"Dan."
"Did you use protection?"
"Can I explain?"
Dan went quiet.
"Yes... We had sex. Only oral."
"You didn't.."
"No... Not at first.."
"ADRIAN!"
"We used a condom! I promise!"
I felt uncomfortable listening to the brothers talk, but they spoke loudly enough that I could still hear.
"Dan. I know. You said be careful. We did. She's on birth control. Her mom put her on it when she came home talking about a 'cute boy in her psychology class'. We're okay."
"If she falls pregnant, I just want to make sure you're ready for that type of thing. I want you to know she can't be left alone, without the father."
"Dan. I know. I'll know when the time is right. I really like her. We'll be careful. I know, she's my first girlfriend.... But I really like her. She could be my forever, like Phil is yours."
"You're so responsible." He must've hugged him. "I love you, Adrian."
"I love you, too Dan."
-
Dan walked back into the lounge.
"So?" I said.
"He did. He used a condom though. I just don't want him to make a mistake. This is his first girlfri-"
I interrupted him with a kiss. "He'll be fine. I've watched this kid grow into the young man he is now. He's grown up, Danny."
"I know.. I just remember the day he was born.. I was 10. He was so small, laying in my mother's arms. She let me hold him."
I watched his lips move to form each word. "He was so little and sweet. I knew since my dad was hardly around that I would grow up to be the father figure to him....not just his older brother."
"He's lucky to have you, Dan." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I know because I'm lucky to have you, too."
-
We cuddled on the sofa for a few hours and I dozed off in his arms. "Philly? Baby?"
I woke up. "Hm? Everything okay?"
"Yeah. I was just thinking.... We should start a family."
I sat up and looked at him. "You mean adopt a baby?"
"I was thinking... Get a surrogate."
"Who do you think would help us?"
Dan thought deeply. "We'll figure this out after the wedding." He kissed my forehead. "I'm just glad you're excited about it."
"Well," I said. "I saw how well you did watching out for Adrian, and I thought the same thing. You'd be an amazing father. It will be an honor to raise a family with you."
"Thank you, baby." He kissed my lips and bit lightly. "Let's take this to the bedroom."
"Won't Adrian hear?"
We peeked into Adrian's room and saw him wearing noise cancelling headphones, intently working on his computer. "Nah. He's content. He knows where the food is."
-
We went into our bedroom and stripped each other completely. Dan tackled me into the bed and I moaned. "Damn... Damn... Fuck... This feels great." Dan went down on me. "Fuck... Fuck I'm close... I'm so hard... Fuck.."
I heard him gulp before going back up my chest.
He flipped me over and got on top. "Fuck... Get it.. Yes... YES.." He pushed as I moaned louder, and louder.
"Agh... You're so amazing, baby." I was out of breath.
He sucked on my neck before flipping me over and kissing me forcefully.
"I love you, so much."
"I love you, too Danny."
-
He fell asleep on me, his hands wrapped around my waist, and my neck.
"I'm so lucky I have you Dan..."