Chapter 2

Jimin POV

I woke up with a start to my alarm. Squinting my eyes, I looked at the screen of my phone, contemplating if I should get up or go back to sleep. After my long internal argument with myself, I decided it would be best to go ahead and get ready.

Making my way to the bathroom, I took a quick shower and dressed in my uniform. I ran my hands through my hair and walked down the stairs. I didn't feel like eating so I grabbed my bag and shouted a goodbye to the empty house. My parents were gone on business or left to go to work early majority of the time. I normally have the house to myself or whatever friends I decide to bring.

Slipping in my earbuds, I walked my way to school. I left my house a bit earlier than intended, but I honestly can't stand to be inside that empty house.

When I got to school, barely anyone was there. The school was basically empty. I decided maybe I would walk around a bit and take in the school. After all it has been a few months since I've been here.

Roaming the halls, I finally got the text I had been waiting for.

Suzy: Babe where are you?

I smiled receiving that text. Her family took her on a trip to the Caribbean for the summer, so I didn't have any time to spend with her this summer.

Me: I'm where ever you want me to be 😘

It only few seconds to respond to that which made me chuckle a bit.

Suzy: I'm on the roof if you want to meet 😉

Me: Be right there~

Slipping my phone back into my pocket, I made my way to the flight of stairs leading to the top of the school. Pushing the set of doors open, I was met with my beautiful girlfriend, Bae Suzy. She was leaning against the railing on the edge of the roof.

Coming closer, I wrapped my arms around her slim waist, slightly startling her. She turned around in my arms and put her arms around my neck. I leaned in and lightly touched my lips on hers, feeling her reciprocate the feeling.

"What are you thinking about so hard? Didn't you hear me come in?" I asked smiling at her.

"Well I was thinking about you... I haven't seen you in a few months and I was wondering if you still even had feelings for me...." She said trailing off. I leaned back a bit, taking in her facial expressions.

"Still have feelings for you? Why would you wonder if I didn't have feelings for you?" I almost laughed as I responded. Why would I not have feelings for her?

"I don't know. It has been a while... I didn't know if you had moved on pr replaced me while I was away." At that I just lost it.

"Moved on? How could I move on from someone as beautiful as you? You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I could never replace you. You are one of a kind." I assured, resting my hand on her face, kissing her one more time before we had to part ways.

She smiled and held my hand as we walked back down the stairs. I walked her to her homeroom and dropped her off before going up another flight of stairs to mine.

However, just as I was about to come off of the stairs, a small and petite body slammed into mine. I grabbed her hand just as she was beginning to fall, allowing her to gain her balance so she didn't fall. She turned to me and bowed a few times thanking me before continuing on her way. I stood there a few seconds, dazed at what just happened.

She looked as if she was in a hurry. I looked at my phone and realized I was going to be late.

I continued to walk my normal place. If I'm gonna be late, I might as well take my time to get there. I have dance after this, so there is no reason I should exert myself so early. After a few minutes I walked in late and the whole class was staring at me.

"There you are Park Jimin." The teacher said coating my name with venom.

I shrugged and made my way to an empty seat beside Taehyung who looked at me with a questioning expression.

"Suzy"

"Ahh" He said with a smirk.

Taehyung and I have been best friends for as long as I could remember. We were also in the same boat this summer, as his girlfriends was in Spain all summer and mine in the Caribbean. We spent a lot of time together, as well as our other friends.

The bell eventually rang after I got many stares and glares from my homeroom teacher.

I then made my way to towards the dance studio before I was stopped by no other than my beautiful girlfriend."

"Hey Baby." She said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful." I responded as I put a quick peck on her lips.

"Are you going to walk me to my vocal class?" She asked. I honestly didn't feel like anymore walking this morning, but since she is my girlfriend I agreed.

We turned down a few hallways, having light conversation as she told me stories about the Caribbean to pass the time. After some time, we finally made it to the right room. She entered waving goodbye, and I left, going down to the basement where the dance studio is located.

Going to the locker room, I opened the door and realized it was empty with the exception of some stragglers. I quickly changed into a pair of harem pants and a t shirt, put on some hi-tops and walked out of the door.

I opened the door and was met with the same feat as my previous class. I really need to started paying more attention to the time and people around me.

Everyone in the class then looked at me as I walked closer. Once they lost interest, they looked back and the teacher continued. I looked at the girl standing beside me and something stuck out about her.

I stared at her for a while before she turned to look at me. I then got a full look on her face, and I could feel the heat begin to rise.

"Um... Can I help you?" She asked. She look a bit uncomfortable under my gaze, and before I could stop myself, my mouth opened.

"Oh! It's you!"

"Huh?"

Thank you everyone who has continued to read this story! I know it is a slow start, but I hope you stay with me~

Thank you to the people who are supporting me, including my silent readers, I appreciate each and everyone of you.

Over and out~