Chapter 17

"Lexi?" She looked up from my phone and for the first time in my life my breath was taken away from me, her eyes brighten and she smiled, an actual real smile.

She ran into his arms and hugged him.

I heard a muffled 'I missed you' and then sobs.

'Why is a guy touching mate' Max growled trying to take control.

'Stop Max'

"Mate with another guy! Kill him" He says pushing on the barrier harder.

"Ok, can you please stop with soo much touching... My wolf wants out." I warned.

Damon immediately let go of her and backed up a foot away from her.

I looked at Alexandria and she had her head down hugging herself.

"Alexandria it's noon let's go have a little snack." I started to walk to her.

She shook her head and looked at her brother.

"Damon will come with us" She nodded and turned to walk out the door.

I followed her while everyone followed me.

It's night time now and we are all sitting on the couch watching Mother's Day.

Alexandria was sitting in between her brother and I wrapped in a blanket. I was trying to cuddle with her, but the more I try the more she moves closer to Damon.

'I think she's starting to get tired, so we can get her into falling asleep on us'

'And how are we going to do that?'

'Umm duh... Right when she's about to doze off just grab her.'

'I guess... I have no better idea.'

'That's the spirit' Max cheered.

'Shut up Max' I growled.

He just rolls his eyes.

After about five minutes she finally closed her eyes, so I leaned over and grabbed her placing her sideways on my lap.

She whined for a couple of seconds, probably because of her back. But then she was still.

After the movie was over Damon and Cassandra went down the hall to one of the guest rooms in the suite and James went to his room. I picked up Alexandria and carried her into our room placing her on the bed. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and went to my drawer taking out boxers. I dropped the towel and put on my boxers. I turn around and walked to our bed getting into it. I grabbed Alexandria and put my face into her neck breathing in her scent which puts me right to sleep.

I opened my eyes and lifted my head to read the alarm clock.

3 A.M.

I heard a whimpered and I looked down to see my mate crying.

'Now I see why I woke up this early.' I started shaking her. "Wake up, Alexandria. It's just a dream....Wake up." She jumped up and cried even harder.

I wrapped my arms around her and she started to cry in my chest.

"It's ok, I got you... It was just a dream" I whispered in her ear.

After about 10 minutes she cried herself back to sleep. I laid back down and fell back to sleep too.

A/N:
Sorry for a lot of time skips.
Finals are this week so updates will be coming faster soon.
Thank you for reading.