Chapter 19

We've been walking around for hours and Damon, James, and I all have 10 bags in each arm of clothes for Alexandria.

I don't mind buying all of this for her, it's just doing it all in one sitting that is annoying me.
But Cassandra keeps dragging us store to store...

We are walking out of Hollister and I see that Alexandria is starting to get tired. You can tell by the look in her eyes and how her whole demeanor changed.

"Cassandra one more store than we are leaving." I commanded.

"Ok," she giggled,"I've was gonna be done after the next store anyways." She shrugged her shoulders as she dragged my mate down the corridor. She took us to the other side of the mall into a store that was all pink.

Damon, James, and I followed the girls.

"Uh uh uhh," Cassandra stopped us at the entrance,"no men allowed"

"I don't care I'm not letting Alexandria out of my sight."

"Come onnn, she'll be fine, just guard the store from the outside... I'll be with her at all times in this store" she promised as she dragged my mate further into the store.

"You realize why she wouldn't let us come in right?" Damon questioned.

"No?"

"Look at the store's merchandise"

I looked around and saw lingeries everywhere.

"Oh shit" I whispered.

A/N:

Hey everyone.
I'm sorry I didn't post in a while.
It hurts a little bit but not as much as it did the first few days.
Thank you for reading my story.