Chapter 27

I wake up to movement on my side. I keep my eyes closed and move to snuggle into Alex more.

I felt her freeze indicating that she's awake.

She stayed still for a couple minutes. She probably thought I fell back to sleep because she started to try to get out of my arms again.

"Alex just a few more minutes." I whispered.

She froze again and stayed still this time.

After about ten minutes she moves and this time I open my eyes. She's trying to get out of my arms.

"Alex what are you doing?" I whispered.

She snaps her head up to me and pouts.

"I wanna cuddle"

She whined in response and looked towards the bathroom.

"Oh... promise to come back and cuddle?"

She nods her head and I let her go. She immediately jumps up and runs into the bathroom.

I lay back onto my back, as I do I stretch and yawn. I shut my eyes while I wait for her to come back.

After a couple of minutes I hear the door open and then light footsteps come towards the bed. I then felt her crawl back underneath the covers and curl up into a little ball at the edge of the bed.

I reach my arm out and bring her closer to me. She yelps and stiffens up.

I put my head into her neck and breath in her scent. I end up drifting off again.

~~~

I open my eyes and stretch. When I look down I see that Alex had stayed and fell asleep too. I sit up and look at the clock.

11 am

I have never slept in this late before. I'm surprised James didn't come in thinking something was wrong.

I get up and change into some clothes.

I go into the kitchen, "Oh look. Sleeping beauty's up." Damon said.

I give him a dirty look and go into the fridge.

"You know if you were up, I don't know, say two hours ago, you would've had breakfast hot and ready for you."

I growl and slam the door shut, "learn how to keep your mouth shut pup." I snarl out.

"Oh someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Tell me was it your side or my sister's."

I growled and started stalking towards him. But, before I got to him Cassandra stood in front of me.

"You know he's just messing with you and he knows he can only do it through Alexandria. Now calm down and eat something."

"Speaking of Lexi.-"

"Damon, shut your trap." Cassandra turned her head towards him.

"-where is she. Is she so tired out from you keeping her up all night doing things. If you know what I mean."

I snarled and jumped at him.

He laughed, "you know it's bound to happen someday. Speaking of that when are you going to tell her about you too being mates. Or about how your the Alpha King and she's the future Luna Queen?"

Before I could attack him there was a gasp at the doorway.

We all turned our heads to see Alexandria standing there. She looked at Damon then she looked at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Alex. Wait. I could explain." I started towards her.

She shook her head and ran out of the kitchen.

I went to go run after her but Cassandra stopped me.

"Let me talk to her. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." She turned and walked out the same door Alexandria did moments before.

I turn around and face Damon.

"Hey. In my defense I assumed she was still asleep from all of your previous activities."

I growled and grabbed the collar of his shirt lifting him up, "You know you can't hurt me because that would make Lexi be even more mad at you."

I snarled in his face and then threw him across the kitchen. He slammed into the wall and made a dent in it.

I stormed out of the suite and down the stairs of the pack house. I stormed out of the front door and ran outside. As soon as I got onto the porch I jumped off and shifted running straight into the woods.

A/N:

THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT, BUT IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

AS A TREAT HERE'S A LITTLE SNIPPET TO MY NEW STORY. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

"Look football practice is still going" Ronnie said as we started getting closer to the field.

"Yea, Frankie said that they're scrimmaging today so I figured." I dropped my stuff near Frankie's water.

"You know what I think... I think we should mess with him and Joey."

"Only you would come up with that." I giggled.

"Oh come on how funny would that be"

"True true... what're we gonna do?"

"Hmm... distract them and make the other team score, then make fun of them when they do."

"Oh my god, they're going to hate us" I giggled.

"That's the point" she winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ready watch this," she whispered, "Frankie look Abigail has her shirt off." She yelled.

I elbowed her, "Don't embarrass me too."

He had the ball in his hand ready to throw it but as soon as Ronnie said that he froze in mid throwing and looked over our way with a shocked expression. The other side ended up taking the distraction to their advantage. They ended up tackling him to the ground blitzing him.

He laid there looking up at the sky with a confused expression. Ronnie and I busted out laughing.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SNIPPET. THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME.

REMEMBER TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!