Chapter 14

This is what I imagined the castle to look like ^^^

(ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V.)

The scary guy just shut the door.

I want to get up and go pee, but I don't know if he's going to come back in or not.

After waiting a couple of minutes I gave up and went to the bathroom to pee.

While I walked out, I tried to see if there's anything to do.

I saw that there was a couple things out of place so I started to clean.

Now that the room was spotless. I tried to find somewhere else to clean.

'Maybe I could clean the kitchen'

I walked to the door that the scary guy walked out of and opened it slowly.

I poked my head out and looked to see if anyone was there.

"Hi" I yelped and pulled my head back.

"You could sit out here if you'd like. No one but me is allowed in this suite beside you and Matt. Oh, by the way I'm James, your guard." He stuck his hand out and smiled.

I looked at his hand, not knowing what to do and he awkwardly retrieved it.

"Are you staying out here, I have my phone you could play on." I looked at him confused.

"You don't know what a phone is do you?" I shook my head.

"Don't worry I'll show you" he smiled.

He pulled out a rectangular box and when he pressed a button it lit up. I jumped back scared.

"It's ok, the phone won't hurt you." He pressed on the screen then passed me the phone.

"Since I figured you didn't get a lot of education in your old pack, I downloaded this game for you. It's going to give you a word and you have to touch one of the choices to explain what the word means." I nodded and started playing.

"Can I ask you a question?" I looked up at him and waited for him to ask.

"How come you so scared of Matt, but not me."

"Who's Matt?" I whispered.

"The guy you're always with."

'Ohh, the scary guys name is Matt' I thought.

"He's really scary. Scarier than Alpha."

"You don't have to call him Alpha anymore, ok? He's not your Alpha."

"Who's my new Alpha"

"Don't worry about it, just know that he won't ever do what your old Alpha did, ok." I nodded my head.

"And I also hope you know Matt won't ever hurt you."

"Why are you guys being so nice to me."

"Because after all you went through, you deserve it." I smiled a little at him.

"Can I ask you another question?" He asked again after a couple minutes.

I giggled and nodded.

"I don't know if you'd want this or not but if you could go back to you pack and see anyone, who would you see."

"Damon"

"Who's Damon?"

"My brother"