First glance: spoby

Toby's P.O.V

I was sitting on my porch reading. As I was about to flip the page I heard a loud Slam. I glance across the street to see it's Spencer Hastings. She looked angry and distracted. But why would I care. She and her posse did blind my sister. I try not to stare but I can't help it. She just looks so- kinda- a mess. I turn to read again and the next thing I know she's on the ground. I can't tell what she's doing. I move over to get a better look. And she looked up and wiped her eyes. I realized she was crying. I didn't know what to do. If I should go over there, or if I should just go inside and pretend I didn't see anything. Something took over my body and the next thing I know I'm walking towards Spencer. I get next to her side.

I ask "is everything okay?"

Shocked she answers "I'm fine and why would you care?"

"Well, I was reading and I saw you were crying."

She stared off Into the distance for a few seconds before answering. "it's just been a hard time loosing Ali."

Feeling powerless, I say what I can. "I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything."

It feels good to think that someone in this town actually thinks I didn't do anything wrong. And for the person to be Spencer Hastings is incredible. A car pulls into Spencer's driveway; she gets up and runs into her house. I'm assuming it's so her family doesn't know I was talking to her. This is all because of Alison. If Alison Didn't make me look guilty than I could be talking to Spencer without her caring who was watching.