Chapter 16

Toby's P.O.V

I got to her door. Oh boy was I nervous. I finally got the courage to ring the doorbell. I waited a few seconds and then there appeared the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I just can't believe Spencer Hastings is going on a date with me. This is insane. My breathe was taken away. I finally was able to get a few words out.

"You look amazing."

She blushes "Thank you. As do you."

I smile "So you ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go."

We got in her car and I was driving. It was silent but not an awkward silent, it was more of a comfortable silence. It took about 15 minutes to get there. We pulled into the parking lot and Spencer's eyes lit up.

"Toby this is beautiful."

"I used to come her a lot when I was little."

She came up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My stomach exploded. Is it natural to have this feeling. It feels like something's attracting me towards her.
I brought her to a restaurant that had lights all around it. It truly was breath taking. We got in and got to our table.

"Toby, you didn't have to do this."

"But i wanted to."

She smiles "Thank you."

We ordered our food and made small talk for a little bit.

"What's it like having Jenna as your sister?"

"What do you mean?"

" I mean is she rude to you?"

I don't know whether i should say anything or not. "Sometimes,"

"I'm sorry Toby, for causing Jenna to be so... Evil."

I frowned "it's not your fault, it's always been in her."

She sighed. "I just wish she could see how rude she is."

"Yeah, but that's just Jenna for you."

"Well that sucks."

I laugh "So how's Melissa?"

I could tell her mood shifts "Uh alright I guess. Just uh good?" It was more like a question.

After we finished eating and after 'fighting' about who will pay the bill, we started to go home.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Toby."

"Me too,"

"I really enjoy spending time with you."

I smile "As do I,"

I walked her up to her door and there was a plate that had what looked like a heart shattered, with a note underneath it.

"Spencer, what is that?"

"It's-uh nothing. Probably some stupid prank."

"Um okay."

"Sorry. Well I had fun. Thank you for everything."

I kissed her on her cheek. "Goodnight"

I hear a faint "Goodnight."

What the hell was that and what is going on because that didn't look like nothing.

*************************************

Holy shit, thank you guys so much for 1.7K reads. Sorry I've been slow at updating. I'm just having a little bit of writers block. But I'm trying to keep up. And sorry this chapter sucks. This all is leading up to big chapters. Okay well hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

-Sydney