Chapter 19

SPENCER'S P.O.V

Me and the girls decided to go shopping to get our minds off of A but it still was lingering in the back of my mind.

"Is this cute?" Hanna asked while holding up a blouse.

"Everything you pick is Han." Aria smiled

"Spence are you okay?"

"Honestly,no. I'm scared what A is going to do next."

Aria walked over to me "look, we can't let A destroy our life."

I sighed "I know, it's just hard to stop thinking about it."

Hanna smiled "well stop thinking and more shopping, don't you need something for your date tomorrow?"

"Of course,"

We walked around for what felt like hours looking at dresses, skirts, shoes, etc. I had managed to get my mind off of A. And shopping with Hanna required a lot of attention. She has to try everything on in the store but I love her anyway. After going through 7 stores we finally decided to stop and Hanna had 12 bags and everyone else had 2. We got into the car laughing about a stupid joke Emily said. We stopped laughing as soon as we all got a text. We all grabbed our phones and opened the message.

You can stop thinking about me but you can't get rid of me. Kisses. -A

How is A always one step ahead of us and of does she, he, it know everything? I was now beyond angry. But I can't let A ruin this day. The girls and I rode home in silence. I dropped each on of them off and went home as well. I couldn't stop thinking about A and that message. I was just so annoyed. Reading always takes my mind off of things so I decided to read a random book my parents had put on my shelf until sleep took over me.

I woke up next morning with the sun shining through my windows. I looked at the clock and it was 10 a.m. Toby and I are hanging out around 1. We decided to do a late lunch instead of dinner. He said he had somewhere to go later. I grabbed a shower and ate a bannanna. Now it's time to figure out what to wear. See it's so hard for girls to figure out what to wear.

"Do I want casual or formal? Would a skirt be to casual? Short or long skirt? Blouse or t-shirt? Pants? Dress? Colorful or plain? Heels or sneakers?"

See boys don't have to go through to pain we do. I decided to go with a white long sleeved sweater, light blue jeans, and black boots. For my hair I just left it wavy. I mean it's casual but cute. Now it's 12:30. And boys wonder why it takes us so long. I quickly brush my teeth and do some quick makeup. I hear the doorbell ring and quickly run down the stairs.

*************************************

Happy holidays!! I'm posting the other part of this later today. I already have the beginning done. Well glad your enjoying it!