Chapter 2

** sorry for not putting Spencer's p.o.v on the last chapter. **

TOBY'S P.O.V

After getting over the fact that I hate Alison, Jenna asked me to make dinner tonight for her and my parents. I made something easy which was some sandwich's. About halfway through eating i hear someone knocking on the door. I get up to answer it. I open the door and I couldn't believe who was on my doorstep.

"Spencer? What are you doing her"
It was obvious she had been crying.

"Toby I'm sorry I pushed you away like that."

Jenna yells loudly "Toby. Who is it"?

Spencer mouths the words "I'm sorry" before running down the steps towards her house. I close the door, and make my way towards the dinner table.

My parents asked who was at the door.

"Nobody" I answered trying not to look suspicious. "Uh I'm gonna go for a walk."

I get rush to the door before letting them say anything. Should I really go to Spencer's? What if it was just a moment of weakness for her. Ugh but I don't want to have to go back inside with Jenna. I decide to swallow my pride and talk to Spencer. It is the right thing to do. Right? I walk up to her door and knock. All of a sudden it feels like I made a mistake. I wonder if I should just run before she answers.

Before I get the chance to make my mind up she opens the door. "Toby."

"Hi. Can you get out"?

She hesitates a little before saying "sure just let me grab my coat."

I can't believe this is happening. I'm actually talking to Spencer. I really don't know where to take her though. Maybe the hill overlooking Rosewood. She comes outside and walks over to her car.

"C'mon Toby"! She calls

I make my way over to her car. Hopefully she can't tell how nervous I am. As she was driving I say "It's kinda cold."

"Here I'll fix it."

Without thinking I say "No I can get it."

Our hands touch as we were both reaching for the button that changes the temperature. It felt... amazing.