First glance: spoby

Damn. I am such an idiot. Toby was just trying to comfort me but like always I shut him out. Ever since Alex, I just feel like boys are bastards that you can't trust. Plus if Melissa found out that I was talking to Toby I would be in so much trouble

"I thought you were in the city."

"Nice to see you too." Said Melissa

"Sorry. It's just that mom said you weren't going to be back for awhile."

She hesitates to answer but she says " I was just lonely. That's all."

"Okay whatever Melissa." And I make my way upstairs.

I look out my window and Toby's still there. He looks disappointed. I know I should say something to him but what's there to say? I call over Emily because I don't want to be alone. She arrives about a half hour later.

"What's going on spence"?

"You know how we thought that Toby had something to do with Alison's murder"?

"You guys did. I didn't. But go on."

"What if we were wrong and he didn't. I mean Emily think about it. Why would Ali hate Toby so much if she loved him"?

"Spencer, I don't think Toby did anything."

"That's what I'm saying Emily. Maybe we are just too paranoid."

"Probably. Hey, I have to go. I forgot I have to meet Paige for a project. Bye."

"Have fun Em. bye!"

Maybe we were all just paranoid about Toby. Maybe I can actually talk to him without anyone caring what was going on. All I know is that I need answers. And the only way I'm gonna get them is by talking to Toby.