Chapter 20

TOBY'S P.O.V

I'm extremely nervous. So much could go wrong. What if Spencer catches me and what if it ruins the relationship. I have to know what's going on though. I build up enough confidence to go to the door. I shakily ring the door bell. A few seconds later Spencer opens the door. She looks amazing as usual.

I smile "Hey, ready to go?"

"Of course."

We walk hand in hand to my truck. I really hope I don't screw this up. If something goes wrong it could ruin everything. We drive while talking about where we're going. I want to surprise her by taking her to this little restraunt.

"But Toby, I don't like surprises."

I chuckle, "Sorry Spence, you'll just have to wait and see."

She crosses her arms and pouts and honestly I've never seem anything cuter. She is adorable. We finally arrive at the place and she still looks confused. I walk over to the forest and walk in deeper and then you see it. A small table surrounded by lights in the trees.

"Wow,"

Her face is priceless, "Do you like
It?"

She smiles "like it? I love it."

Being the gentleman that I am, I push her chair in for her. Throughout the dinner we talk about random things and when she laughs her smile literally lights up the whole forest. After we
Finish, we walk back to the truck with my hand around her waist. Throughout the ride back she talks about how amazing the lunch was. When we arrive at her house I turn to say goodbye when her lips attach to mine. It was so gentle yet hard. It had so much passion in it and that's when I knew I had to get her phone. I loved her and I needed to know what was going on. After we pull away out of breath I go to open the door for her and as she hops out I pretend to drop her purse and I grab her phone. And I'm doing this because I need to protect her. I walk her up to her door and give her a kiss goodbye. Now it's time to see who I need to hurt.

*************************************

Happy holidays! And merry Christmas!! Anyways thanks for the 1.74K reads. It means a lot to me. A lot of big things coming up!!!! :)