Chapter 7

SPENCER'S P.O.V

As I let Toby out the door my phone went off. "How would your Posse like to know your getting so close with Toby? You tell or I will. -A" A had to ruin everything. I couldn't even get a moment of happiness. Someone knocked on the door. It was the girls.

I try to smile "Hey guys. What's going on"?

Hanna looks like she had been crying. "Caleb and I broke up."

I get up and hug her. "Why"?

Aria answers for her "Hanna refuses to tell him about A. And he knows something's up."

"Hanna it's-"

Our phones all go off. "Your all hiding something. But it's not the same secret. See you soon liars -A"

Emily looked confused. "Are you guys keeping something from us"?

I couldn't tell them that I was friends with Toby. Hanna and Aria still don't trust him. I'm sure they'll hate me.

Everybody sat in silence not knowing what to say.

I needed to get out of there. "Guys I have this huge chemistry test tomorrow. I need to study."

I went upstairs before they had the chance to say anything. Hopefully they left. Why does A always have to be a step ahead. Toby isn't bad. He's just had a hard time, like Caleb. But they don't care.

I go downstairs to make sure that they're gone. I found a picture of Toby and I hugging and on the back it said "Look who Spence is so close with. Can't trust anyone can you? -A"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell and just cried and laid on the floor. I heard my mom coming home. I grabbed the picture and myself and ran upstairs. I couldn't face her, she would hate me too. And I just cried until I filled with anger. I was done with A. I took my phone and threw it through my window breaking it. My mom ran upstairs.

"HONEY WHAT'S WRONG"?

I scream "EVERYTHING MOM, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"!

She sits down on the bed. "I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on."

I sit up "Hanna, Aria, and Emily hate me."

"Why honey"?

"Because mom they have to know everything about me."

She puts her hand on my shoulder "it's going to be okay. Just get some rest."

With that note she gets up and leaves the room. I get up and shut the door. Why does A have to be apart of my life. What can't it just leave me alone?