Chapter 29

Mona's P.O.V (woah guys)

I look at the girls and feel a smirk fall upon my face. Emily was never the weak link, Spencer was. And I've finally was able to break her. They deserve it. They made my life a living hell, and I'm only returning the favor. And plus Toby asked to help. So... It's not my fault little Spencer's boyfriend was a backstabbing douche.

Alison practically ruined their life. She made me mad, so why not? I know I'm a bitch, and I enjoy it. They have no idea what's coming.

Toby's P.O.V

I hate this. I hate seeing Spencer in pain. And knowing that I caused it really hurts. I hate being away from her. I get this pain in my chest. But I just need to keep reminding myself that this is for Spencer and that I'm only protecting her. I'm doing this because I love her. So damn much.

Spencer's P.O.V

I don't even know anymore. I'm trying to sleep and I can't. All I think about is why. Why would Toby possibly do this to me? Does A have something on him? Did he hate me from the start?

"Ugh why?" I yell

"Why what?" Someone asks as I jump up.

"Emily, what the hell are you doing here?"

"What? Do you not want me here?" She asks while furrows her eyebrows.

"No, it's just, you surprised me."

"What happened today?" I knew she would ask.

"Nothing. I'm just tired..." I trail off

"No your not. I know you better."

I get up "Look, I need to-" she cuts me off by grabbing my arm.

"No, Spencer, what is going on?"

I rip my arm out of her grasp "Nothing for you to be concerned about. Just leave me alone!" I yell running up the stairs and slam the door.

Don't they understand that I don't want to be bothered? I'm tired and hurt. I hate lashing out at them but it feels like the only way for them to leave me alone.

I keep calling and calling Toby to try to at least get an explanation, but all I get is his damn voicemail.

Finally, after calling for the 10th time, I slam my phone down. I need to find him. What, do I have to hire a damn private investigator?

Wait, Spencer... That's not a bad idea.

Am I really talking to myself? Yep, definitely going crazy.

I mean I do know one private investigator. I haven't ever used him but this is an emergency.

I quickly dial the number and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" He answered at the last ring.

"Um-hi, look I know you don't know me but I'm Spencer and I need you to meet me." I reply so fast, I don't even know if he had processed all of it.

"Okay..." He trails off "When and where?"

***********

HEYYYY. Kinda crappy chapter but yeahhhh. Thanks for the reads. Glad your enjoying it. And please vote. It makes me happy.

~Sydney