chapter 30

Spencer's P.O.V

I'm on my way to go meet up with the private investigator; and honestly i'm kinda regretting it. It's obvious Toby doesn't want to be found but i can't help it. I NEED to know what is going on.

We're meeting up at this little cafe called momma's breakfast. I pulled into the lot and not many people were there. I was still crying and needed to fix my mascara. I look like a mess.

I walk into the cafe and look around to try to find the investiagator. I see a man in a suit and immedietly know it's him.

I walk up to him "Hi, i'm Spencer,"

He sticks out his hand "I'm Danial, the investigator. Please sit down." He says while gesturing to have a seat. "So, how is the guy I'm looking for?"

"His name is Toby," I say while handing him the picture of Toby.

"Boyfriend?" He asks after looking at the picture.

I chuckle "If that's what you want to call it."

"Look Spencer, I'm going to need some money to help me look." He explains.

"How much?"

He sighs "500 for now."

I suck in a deep breath "Okay, I can do that." I get the money out of my wallet and pass it to him under the table. "How long will it take?"

Stuffing the money into his pocket he says "It depends how fast I can track where he is and his credit card and all this other crap."

"Okay, you know where to reach me." I say while getting up.

"I'll find him Spencer." I nod my head and head back out for my car.

Now I have to wait. It's at times like this where I wish I actually had patience. But in all honesty, this Toby thing is taking over my life. It's all I can think about. I know I shoould talk to the girl about this but I'm not ready. Especially with their kind of judgement that they have.

While pulling into my driveway, I saw Hannas car outside. Great I thought to myself while walking torwards my house.

"Hi Spence," Hanna said as I closed the door to the house.

"Why Hanna, isn't this a lovely surprise." 

"Spencer, cut the crap. What is going on?" she shouts

"Nothing Hanna," I sigh "I'm just going through some stuff."

"Then why can't you tell us?" she furrows her eyebrows.

"I don't want to talk about it." I turn to head upstairs.

"Then I'll just ask Toby." which causes me to turn around.

"No! Hanna don't!" I shout. "Toby and I broke up." I say with my voice cracking at the end.

She walks torwards me and puts her arms around me "Spence, I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

I start crying in her arms. Dammit! Why can't I stop crying? "Why didn't you tell us?" she asks.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." I whisper.

*********************************************************

Sorry for the short crappy chapter. Big things are coming up! thanks so much for the reads and votes. please comment and vote because it makes me happy. -Sydney