Chapter 15

SPENCER'S P.O.V

I walked into the grill at 6:45. I just wanna get there early instead of late. I decided to pick a table towards the corner. As I sat down I saw Toby walk in. I guess were both 10 minutes early. We made eye contact. His face lite up. I felt a smirk creep across my face. I couldn't stop myself. He always made me smile, and get butterflies. He made his way over to the table I was siting at.

"So I guess were both early?"

I chuckled to myself. "I like being early."

He sits down and his eyes connect with mine. I felt another smile creep across my face.

"So uh, do you want anything to drink?"

I fiddle with my fingers "Sure,"

"What would you like?"

I truly didn't know what was here. "Surprise me,"

He laughed "okay,"

He got up and went to the counter to order our drinks. I then realized that my heart was racing. I didn't understand why. I mean I was just getting coffee with the guy. After a couple of minutes he comes back with two cups of whatever. I tasted it and it was actually really delicious.

"Good choice,"

"Thanks, it's what I usually get."

I smile to myself. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"About last night. About us,"

"Oh, okay. What about us?" I was now getting extremely nervous.

"The kiss."

Oh no. I have no idea what to say. "What about it?"

"What does it do to us?" He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Spencer I really like you, and I think you should give us a chance."

Damn. He has so much charisma. "Sure, I'll give it a shot."

He smiled "So I was thinking dinner?"

"Sure. Tomorrow?"

"Of course. 7:30?"

"Yeah I'll see you then."

We said our goodbyes. Thank-god that went better than expected. I finally get a date with Toby. Wow that sounds so weird. But I can't wait.

---

I woke up feeling excited. No excited doesn't even describe it. Ecstatic, bursting with joy. I grabbed a quick shower and ate some breakfast. This was going to be an amazing day. I sat in my room and decided to watch some T.V, the next thing I know it's 6:30. Okay an hour. I can do this... Right?

I sprang up and put on a matte mid-thigh, skin tight dark blue dress. I then went over and started putting loose curls in my hair. After that was done it was time for makeup. I did I blue smokey eye, some eyeliner and a lip balm. I wanted to look done but not overdone. I then threw on some black ankle boots. I sprayed some of my channel perfume on and I was ready to go. I checked the time and it was 7:28. Good I got some time to spare. I laugh to myself. Then the doorbell rang. I was having some much butterflies. I opened the door and there a handsome Toby was standing.

"You look amazing."

I blush "Thank you. As do you."

This night was going to be perfect.

*************************************

Thank you guys so much for 800+ reads!!! Sorry i didn't update yesterday! Just a busy week. Well glad you guys are enjoying it!

-Sydney