Chapter 25

Toby's p.o.v

I smashed my lips onto hers. Our lips moved in perfect sync together. We fell back onto her bed. I guess we moved upstairs? Anyways, this feels so wrong but so right. I Love her. I want to show her.

SPENCER'S p.o.v

Our make out session was getting heated quickly. His buttons on his shirt were coming undone quickly. Once
I got them all undone, I tossed it to the floor. Then came my shirt. It was going so fast. I knew I was ready though. I needed to push through my gut feeling that something was wrong and just do it.

We both were barely clothed now. And we eventually became totally unclothed. And this was it, it was actually going to happen. That's when it happened. Us two became one. He melted my heart. I trust him completely. I'm in love with Toby. I can tell by the fact that it hurts when were not together. I just hope he doesn't hurt me, I know he won't.

I fell asleep in his warm arms, feeling safe as ever.

******* Next day******

I woke up being weighed down by a body. Memories flooded my mind. Kissing, touching, love making. It made me want to cry tears of joy. But something felt weird...

You know when you love someone so much, it hurts? Yeah. That's what it feels like. If hurts so damn bad. But Is it worth it? Loving someone so much? I think so. I know he'll keep me safe and protect me. I know he will.

I felt Toby moving under me, probably waking up.

He glanced up at me and smiled.

"G'morning beautiful," in his sexy, morning voice.

"Hellooo," I could help but giggle. I felt weightless

"You doing alright Spence?"

He's so caring. Ugh. "I'm doing pretty swell, and you?"

"Better then ever."

He grabbed be face and pulled me into a passionate, slow kiss. Only making me fall harder for him.

"I love you." The words seem to fall from my mouth without me stopping them.

He stops and looks at me. Oh no. What if I said it too soon? What if he doesn't feel the same. Oh shit. I'm scared. What if he-

"I love you too." I got cut off by those 4 simple words.

I couldn't help but break out into a grin. He couldn't either.

So, there we were. Laying in my bed, hand in hand. Smiling like complete idiots. But I truly didn't care. It was like my whole world stopped whenever I was with him. He was becoming my whole world. Scratch that. He IS my whole world.

The door slamming down stairs interrupted my thoughts. Oh shit. My parents. I forgot they were going to be home today.

Toby jumped up quickly and threw on his clothes, while I did the same. He grabbed 2 books and handed me one.

He's a smart one, that Toby. But yet he's an idiot. My idiot.

I heard a knock on my door.

"COME IN!!"

"Spencer, honey, I- oh, hi Toby. Didn't know you were here."

He smiled "how are you doing,
Mrs. Hastings?"

"I'm doing peachy, thanks." She rolled her eyes. I don't know why she hates him so much.

"Spencer, we're going out to lunch soon."

"Okay, mom." And with that, she closed the door.

"Sorry Toby, she's just grumpy."

He smirked "you mean she hates me?"

I laughed at that. "Yeah just a little."

"Well, I should get going. I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Of course."

He came over and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you Spencer."

"I love you too."

And he closed the door behind him. And that's when the pain set in. Whenever I'm not with him, it feels like my heart hurts. I know I'll see him again but I don't know. Ever since A took over my life, I just live every day like it's my last.

I just love him so much. And I can't stand anything bad happening to him.

*************************************

holy crap guys!!! Sorry again, for putting it on hold. I'm feeling a little bit better! And I missed you guys so much. I will be updating every Saturday! :) and my spoby feels are about I explode during this chapter.

Comment

Vote

Follow

~Sydney