Chapter 27

Songs for the chapter:

Jar of hearts- christina perri

Spencer's p.o.v

I accidentally forgot to get gas the other day and my freaking car died. Of course, so I got a ride from Emily home. I noticed Toby left his phone home. (A/n he has a phone for being A and for his personal life.) I saw it was lighting up. I shouldn't open it...

But I did. And I just see messages between him and a... Blocked Id? What. Is this A?

I started reading through the messages and it made my heart stop.

Toby, we need to meet.

I have Ali's things from the grave

Are you almost done with Spencer?

Did you write the note on the mirror?

But one caught my eye that was from tonight.

Remember to get the keys from Spencer's.

That was sent today. I run over to where I put those keys A dropped and make sure they're there. I grab them and head to the part of the room

Where no one can see you if they were to step in.

Toby can't be A. Not after everything.

Before I knew it, tears were running down my face unwillingly. This hurts. I pray I'm wrong. Maybe this is a joke? A test? Toby. Please.

I keep waiting and waiting until I hear someone pick the lock and walk in. Wearing a black hoodie. I catch a small glimpse of his face. It was Toby. Oh my god.

He started rummaging through the drawer, I'm assuming looking for the keys. I get up at walk a little closer.

I gather up all my courage and could only get one word out.

"Toby?"

He turns around. And my heart shatters into millions of pieces.

His eyes go wide but still forces a stone hard expression. Making my heart break even more.

He walks closer to me, for some reasons I don't back away. Partially because I don't care if he hurts me physically. It already feels like I got stabbed.

"Spencer."

I punch him before I would loose my confidence. He steps back a little.

"How did you know?"

I hand him his phone. His expression goes down a little.

"Spencer?" Oh no. It's my mom.

I turn back around and Toby's gone.

"Is everything okay?"

I turn around to face her and shake my head and start sobbing. Everything's not alright. And I run into her arms and break down.

How could he do this? I thought he loved me? I should've know he would do something like this.

My minds racing 100 miles per hour as i cry into my moms arms. Oh how I wish they were Toby's. But they aren't. He's the reason I'm like this. I'm broken.

************************************

Sorry for how short the chapters are and for updating a day late. I fell asleep early last night. Sorry. A lot of the next p.o.v for the chapters will be in Spencer's p.o.v. Thanks for reading

~Sydney