Chapter 6

*** I'm trying to update as often as I can. It was a long weekend. I usually update before I go to bed so sorry for spelling errors and stuff. And thank you so much for reading. ***

TOBY'S P.O.V

Spencer asked what happened last night between me and Jenna.

"Well, when I got home Jenna was sitting on the porch waiting for me. I walked up and said hi to her. She started yelling at me and saying that I don't care about her anymore and about our parents. The next thing I know she slapped me."

She quickly asked "Did you tell her where you were"?

"No. I wouldn't do that."

Spencer smiled. It's good to see her smiling. It made me happy to know that she's still happy.

"Jenna's a bitch Toby, you shouldn't have to go through that. You deserve better."

That's something I love about Spencer. She can make your day 10 times better than what it started.

I ask "So you're not feeling well"?

"Yeah just a little under the weather that's all."

I could tell that wasn't it but I didn't want to push her or else she would get mad. And I don't want to deal with another person being mad at me.

I say "Well hope you feel better."

She looks down then back up. "Thank you."

Then I pull her into a hug and say "sorry your going through a rough time."

I could tell a couple tears fell down her face.

When she pulls back from the hug she says "Thank you Toby, for everything."

I get nervous now. "Well, I should get going now. Goodbye Spencer."

She says "Goodbye Toby."

*** YAY over a hundred reads. thank you guys so much for reading and voting. Glad you guys are enjoying it!***