Chapter 14

TOBYS P.O.V

After I left Spencer's, and after that kiss I felt like nothing could bring me down. Not even Jenna. I was falling for Spencer Hastings. And when I fall, I fall hard. I never knew it would be possible for us to love eachother. But I guess things happen for a reason. After walking around and thinking for an hour I decided it was time to go home. When I got home, I was not prepared for Jenna to be there.

"Hi Jenna?"

"Toby, where were you all night? I made dinner."

"I-uh was out..."

"Was it with Spencer?"

"Why would yo-"

Before I was able to finish, Jenna's hand connected with my face. She smacked me.

"Toby, tell me the truth." She yelled angrily

"Jenna, I don't have to tell you anything."

Before she could answer I got up and went to my room and slammed the door. Fuck Jenna. She always wants the attention.

I fell asleep thinking about Spencer. How soft and delicate her lips were when they touched mine. How our hands fit perfectly together. I fell asleep with a grin on my face. No matter what Jenna says or does, I don't care anymore.

.
.
.

Next morning:

I woke up and memories came back from last night. The dinner. Us talking. Us kissing. Jenna hitting me. But to be honest, I don't know where this leaves Spencer and I. I guess this is something we will have to talk about. If she doesn't want to date, then I will make a complete fool of myself. But it's worth it. I decided to text her.

"Hey, you awake yet?"

"More like been awake. - Spencer"

"We should talk."

"yeah. The grill. 7? - Spencer"

"Yeah, see you then."

I actually am getting nervous. Like butterfly's. Wow. I Toby, do not get butterfly's. What is this girl doing to me. I just hope this night goes good. I just hate rejection.

*************************************

Hola guys. Thanks for the over 600 reads. Sorry this chapter sucks. I just having a bad week. I am so ready for thanksgiving break. Well anyways, thank you guys so much for reading!

- Sydney <3